TPR Goes to a Ghetto Parking Lot Fair!

We all nearly died! And a VIDEO you've GOT to see!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

TPR Goes to a Ghetto Parking Lot Fair!

Postby robbalvey » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:34 pm

So there was a ghetto parking lot fair near the Valencia mall this weekend, and of COURSE we had to go because we LOVE carnies!!!

So we grab the camera, and a bunch of us (Wes, Joey, Dan, Chuck, Chris, Jahan, and Mike) risk our lives riding flat rides barely held together with spit and duct tape.

Here are the photos and one hell of a messed up video to prove it!

WARNING! This video is borderline "PG-13" so if you can't handle the word "balls" or "camel toe" I wouldn't suggest clicking on it. ;)
PS. If the streaming version below doesn't work for you, there is a downloadable version at the bottom of this Photo TR.
You may need to download an MPEG video codec if your computer does not play the video. You can easily download one here:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download/GPL ... Filter.htm

Text me about my Delorean - (559) 940-3525

Postby Ryan King » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:43 pm

Squish Squish Squish

Wow dude, good laughs man, good laughs! Glad to see you got neutered on the para...thing. Too bad Joey didn't get it in the face. I REALLY think you should've hooked Jahan up with creepy Asian Penguin Chick, but that's just me!

-Ryan

Postby Wes » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:04 am

That Paratrooper was so terrifying. I literally thought I was going to die.

PS: Does the video cut off before the end for anyone else? Mine ends on me talking mid-sentence.

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:11 am

That stupid scrambler went on for like 10 minutes! Thanks wes for the most painful rine on a scrambler EVER! :lmao:

Chuck you were so scared on the paratrooper, but like I said, they have insurance. :lmao:

My Rock-O-Plane broke as soon as we got there. Probably for the best, it was making some really strange noises. :(

Well worth the drive

Chris "Ghetto Parking Lot Fair was better than Disney today!" Fourmont

Fire Alarm Boy!

Postby arrowfanman » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:12 am

I had a LOT of fun tonight! Even if I nearly died and didn't even get another rock-o-plane credit in the process! :p

This was a great idea. And thanks for rescuing me from my own boredom today. ::D

-Jahan

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:56 am

I'm really glad the Rock-O-Plane was broken. I'm sure that would have topped the Paratrooper as the most terrifying ride ever.

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:05 am

But I still have never been on one! I was so close, no matter how in danger my life was, I was so close

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby TheBannedKid » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:06 am

Can someone please just say it was 'meh' so I can feel a little better for not going due to work? :cry:
Mr.Six [7:36pm]: No...I''ll get some sort of Mexican STD.

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby Perilous Chris » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:13 am

Paratroopers and Rock-O-Planes rock.

The Rock-O-Plane is actually one of my alltime favorite small carnival flat rides. They are fairly relaxing, and you get a tiny bit of airtime.

If you ever have the opportunity, try the SkyDiver. I almost broke my arm on one.

Bubbles!

Postby ParkTrips » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:23 am

The thing that disturbs me is that with the number of attendees to this mini event, this had to be planned, as opposed to a random "hey there's a carnival! Lets go see if they have a credit" stop

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!