TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

I agree with Coasterguy618

This ride could of been twice or 3 x as large with all the room next to Colossos. Why not have it going through the supports of the woodie, make super headchoppers.

I have not ridden "Rita", Stealth is the same, so boring layout. I will never ride these, prefer "Air" and "Nemesis"

Stealth and Rita are completely different layouts...

There are rumors, that the ending will be different to RITA. They will leave out the first brake and will let the train run through a highspeed 180-Degree-Curve before entering the final brake.

That would make sense, Rita's brakes were shoehorned in at the end because of the lack of space they had.

• 1 month later...
^ Its an extended version I thought but adding twenty more seconds you would need about another 1000ft added to the track but Ive never found RCDB accurate when it comes to duration

What? No mate, this is not an extended version... it's just a clone.

I think that 25 seconds is what it takes from launch to hit the brakes and 49 seconds from launch to unloading.

I still don't see this addition excition (from an enthusiast) but I reckon that the GP's will rush to go on the ride! Good and cheap move for Tussaud's.

Thanks for posting the pics/links!, Nice to see construction is underway,

the colours look really nice and original!

I wonder if there's going to be a difference with Rita? I still haven't seen any official annauncement saying it'll be an exact clone. Anyways, i can't wait to see it finished and when the theming is up.

• 1 month later...

As much as i know, it is a clone of Rita. But this coaster does not have a Corkscrew coaster to avoid, so the brakes won't be beside the station on the airtime hill, like they are on Rita, but instead just before the station. So i guess that means that it will have an extra airtime hill and take the last helix faster than Rita does.

I think it looks great. It may be a clone but at least they put something new in. I went in 2003 & there was talk of assorts of coasters back then. Has Tussauds finely started to make something of this park. Also is it not strange your Tussauds Pass do's not get you in there park.