TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Birthday TPR Forums!

Hey everyone!

This topic is more to say a big THANK YOU to all of you!

Two years ago today Elissa and I opened up the TPR Forums thinking that if we got a "few people" to chat and discuss parks and coasters with us that would be an awesome thing!

Little did we know two years later and 20,000 members that we would have so much to share with the world!

We just want to say thanks again for all the great posts, photo trip reports, video uploads, etc, etc, etc that everyone has contributed over the past two years.

Oh, yeah....and happy VD Day and Happy Birthday Dave!

--Robb

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear T.P.R. Forums,

I can't believe it has been two years since all the magic began! From the beginning there was this attraction that was unexplainable. Did you feel the same way?! I must admit I have spent hours, days, months...staring at you, night after night not unlike a stalker. You have provided me with several reasons to procrastinate, to maintain my non-social life, and providing me with endless opportunities to embarass myself and for that I am truly thankful! I don't know how I would have made it without you. Where do we go from here?! It's definitely time to take this relationship to the next level, but of course that is up to you! What do you think?! WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE! Circle yes or no!

****** YES <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 NO******

It's up to you now! Don't disappoint!

Lastly....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TPR FORUMS! I HEART YOU MORE THAN MARY POPPIN'S HORSE! DON'T EVER GO AWAY!

Screw Valentines Day, the forums, and whatever else...it's all about DAVE THOMAS!

Glad you're not the dead Dave Thomas! You're now even closer to Jeff's age!

And yes, 2 years ago, my life changed forever...It's almost like KidTums will be my 2nd child, as the forum takes up all my babysitting time!