TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fabio incident spoofed on 'Starveillance'

Remember when Fabio got hit in the face with a goose? Here's a spoof of it!

Remember the media day for Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens Williamsburg back in 1999? If you do, remember the infamous Fabio incident where male supermodel Fabio got hit in the face by a goose flying in the way of a coaster train. It was a funny incident, but if you want another random coaster related comedy bit, here it is...

Oh, about the show, Starveillance is a show from the creators of Celebrity Death Match that spoofs celebrities infamous behaviors/events, such as this one.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of this show, I thought that was really funny, especially how he gets smacked by 11 geese in the video!

I remember during opening weekend for Apollo it had a few minor shutdowns, and people in line kept saying it was because they needed to pull geese out from the front of the train.

I'm really glad they found a way to distract geese from the ride and it never turned into a real problem... that could have been bad.

^They installed that huge net around the track in that one place, and they also installed water jets that spray before the train passes. You can only really see the water jets in action if you take the Rhine River Cruise. The boat captains on the Rhine also joke about the goose and like to point that out.