TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cruising with Theme Park Review!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUST GET JOE and JOEY LAID!

C'mon you two! There is nothing to do on a cruise but eat, drink, and F***! Can't you slip some unsuspecting 21 yr old a rufie or something. You could play the concerned gentleman that helps her through her ordeal. Then when your helping her breath between bouts of puking, you make your move. BAM! Your in!

Easy as pie!

It looks like you all are having a great time. Except for the not getting laid part. Have fun on the zip lines! Looking forward to all the great sea stories.

C'mon you two! There is nothing to do on a cruise but eat, drink, and F***! Can't you slip some unsuspecting 21 yr old a rufie or something. You could play the concerned gentleman that helps her through her ordeal. Then when your helping her breath between bouts of puking, you make your move. BAM! Your in!

Easy as pie!

LMAO!!! - Now that would make an interesting TR.....

Great TR! Looking forward to more pictures

I hope you all have fun on the cruise. I just went on my first cruise last month. I was on the Monarch of the sea. It was just a weekend cruise. It was a blast and because I went on to visit Fox Studios Baja in ensenada as our off shore excursion, I was able to walk on the X-men sets. Anyways have a lot of fun.

Hey everyone!

Here's a few more photos from the ship...we're off now to Belize to do some zipline tours and more crazy stuff.

Enjoy!

"My favorite part of this cruise....FOOD!"

Wait a second....the pasta isn't....PLAIN!!?!?!

Theme Park Review meets "Cruise Critic!"

Joe and Joey start passing notes back and forth to each other....but what could it say?

Nothing but the truth!

We entertain ourselves during the meet with hand puppets and massage therapy.

SLUT TOURNAMENT!!!!

Joe and Joey didn't walk away with any money or sluts.

From afar that looks like something else!

It's not a cruise without playing a few rounds of bingo!

"C'mon girls...aren't we hot now? Don't you want to do us both at the same time?" "Yeah, that's like 6 boobs for the price of 1!"

Even Little Penguin is wearing a tux!

No one in this group is mentally older than 14!

"Hey Elissa....does this make you horny?"

NO!!! GO AWAY!!!!

Little Penguin's getting into the action with some bread and butter.

A slightly circumsized hot dog can only mean one thing.....

YES!!!!! An Elissa facial is on the way!!!!

"At least I can say I got some wood with a girl!"

Oh dear god, this is NOT going to end good!

At least one of us can actually skate!

"Jews don't play sports, man!"

This is some inter-species erotica going on here!

Awww...now that's really sweet!

"I love you Jew....I love you too fatty!"

"Hey girls, come check us out! We're sure to get laid now!"

Awww...screw it...since we can't get any women to play with our Wii, we'll go play with it by ourselves!

More pics coming soon!

Enjoy!

--Robb

MUST GET JOE and JOEY LAID!

Easy as pie!

Saddest attempt at comedy since Michael Richards.

So how big is that ice rink anyway? Do they actually use a full size zamboni to resurface it? Just curious.

<>

MY WII DAMMIT!!!!!

That's okay, I was busy playing Cooking Mama on my DS!

We're having an awesome time! A TPR Group Cruise is in the works for sure! The boys are getting on a tender right now to go swinging from the trees (start placing your bets now on which one loses something, or an appendage of sorts!)

--Elissa

Okay that would be the coolest thing ever on the face of any freaking planet... a TPR cruise! I would totally freaking all over that! Hahaha that's means that you would have to put up with me on a SECOND trip!!!!

Laura "I got offered pot on the street when I was 15 in Belize" Huls

Glad you guys are having Fun the trip looks awesome. Im so in for a TPR group cruise.

Im betting $100 that this happens to the JEW or JOE.

Dude, that video is so not funny. I suggest you take it off your post, Your hoping that someone gets hurt. That guy in the video wasn't faking it. You can hear his ankle break. I maybe taking this to the extreme but your post was in very bad taste.

Looks like Joe is more excited about food more then sex he isn't getting on the cruise!!

Also is that bag on Jews hand his gf for the cruise!??

I bet that Jew looses some pennies on the tree swing!! Then he sobs his eyes out the rest of the trip!!

One more thing!! You all got dressed up all fancy pancy for a nice dinner on the cruise and you are eating HOT DOGS AND FRIES????

We're having an awesome time! A TPR Group Cruise is in the works for sure! The boys are getting on a tender right now to go swinging from the trees (start placing your bets now on which one loses something, or an appendage of sorts!)

--Elissa

My bet is that is that Joe loses a boob. He'll then have the tri-boob of doom.

One more thing!! You all got dressed up all fancy pancy for a nice dinner on the cruise and you are eating HOT DOGS AND FRIES????

DUDE! That was awesome. I'm not even going to lie. She is officially even cooler for having done that.

Laura "I put on my old prom dresses to eat Doritos" Huls