TPR's "Real World Orlando" Photo Trip Report!

Busch Gardens Tampa Video Posted! Page 22
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Text me about my Delorean - (559) 940-3525

Postby Ryan King » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:15 pm

arrowfanman wrote:Basically, this trip was the singlemost fun thing I have done in quite some time!

Between meeting some seriously awesome people, finally visiting the parks I've been drooling over for the past 17 years, and the Carousel of Progress, I can pretty much die happy.

Now all I need to do is win a bet...

-Jahan ::)

Robb / Elissa -

I dont know If i actually gave you a full blown out appreciation. SO...here it is...

Basically, you saved me from the horrible home life of Being a Fresnonian for 10 days. You took me in, fed me and such. Much appreciated. You guys are both such awesome people (As you read in Jahan and I's Note...Bastards) and I care for both of oyu very much. You guys mean a lot to me.

I really do appreciate oyu guys puttin up with me and being such good friends to me. For that I thank you both.

The trip was very awesome. I loved every bit of it. Non stop action, and by that my feet hurt BAD. You guys really know how to put on good fun. Although I think Elissa is STILL intimidating, i had great fun.

Thanks SOO much!

-Ryan

P.S. Jahan, im SOOO going to beat you and Joey!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:41 pm

So here is the final batch of the preview photos. We WILL be doing a full blown update with photos and videos. We took nearly 1,000 photos from this 5-day trip so there's a lot to sort through! We'll get that done in the next couple of weeks so until then......
tpr98.jpg
It was time to say goodbye to the "TPR House." It looks so peacefull outside, but if people ONLY KNEW what was really going on behind those walls....
tpr99.jpg
"I'm ALIVE!!!! I don't believe it! I'm STILL ALIVE!!!!"
tpr100.jpg
Deja Vu!!! Oh, wait, no...that's a different Vekoma ride! =)
tpr101.jpg
It was time for THE HIGHLIGHT of the entire trip. The REASON people came on the Orlando trip. It wasn't HHN, wasn't Mickey's, wasn't even that amazing Waffle House with the Chili Hash Browns....it was....
tpr102.jpg
DAVE!!!!!! Oh, wait, no...Dave, what are we about to ride? "We are about to ride the BEST ride in the world.....DARK DARK DINOSAUR! The ONLY RIDE in the world that gets dumber EVERY TIME you ride it! It's an amazing feat of engineering!
tpr103.jpg
"Dark Places and Scary Dinosaurs......but mostly dark places!'
tpr104.jpg
We could not leave Orlando without us slapping our Dicks one more time on "good tower" (and when I say 'dicks' I mean Richards...there were two Rich's on this trip....)
tpr105.jpg
"I HAVE THE POWER!!! BOW DOWN TO THE LIGHT SABER OF JUSTICE!!!!"
tpr106.jpg
Elissa just came......to Disney/MGM Studios to find Chip N Dale & Clarice!
tpr109.jpg
Elissa just came again! Um...hmm...yeah...that one was meant to be dirty!
tpr110.jpg
The two aussies sharing picture at the end of the table. Awww...don't they look so cute together?
tpr111.jpg
"I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD AND BECAME A JAMACAIN MON! RASTA! RASTA! WHERE'S MY BOBSLED?"
tpr112.jpg
And finally, we end this preview photo TR with a crazy group pic from HHN!
We'll have a full photo and video TR coming soon with hundreds of park pics and all the antics from the TPR house!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:01 pm

I have just updated the front page with a lot of photo trip reports from the TPR Orlando trip. If you haven't checked the first post of this thread recently, please check it out now...there's a lot of GREAT photos to see:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... p?p=271146

--Robb

One time I ate pancakes

Postby Mr. Volcano » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:03 pm

Wow! Looks like alot of fun guys! Glad to see your all having a great time.. and wow... the cypress gardens pics. I haven't even been there in a long time! They STILL dont have that little Fiesta Express painted? I guess they're just going to leave it that way, but I thought they would at least paint it!

Anyways looks like alot of fun! :)

-Justin

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:06 pm

IMHO, I thought the whole trip sucked!

Between all the hi-larity, awesome parks, silly antics, uberposh house, impeccable planning, great eats & tres' cool people. I had a miserable time. ;) ;) ;)

It was so awesome hanging with you all. It was great seeing old friends, and a joy to meet new ones. Cool people are what realy make these trips the supreme fun that they are. You all are way cool people. WTF your doing letting me into your circle still dumbfounds me!

What's that you say? I'm awesome too? You know what. Your right! Hell, just allowing you all to bask in my aura of divine greatness makes you a better person for just being seen with me. I cover you all in the glow of my light sabre of justice, and thereby make you an immortal.

Yeah, right! On Dagobah!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Awesome job Alveys! I realy don't need to say how great a trip this was. But I will. THIS WAS A GREAT TRIP! You guys rock hard! I can't wait till next year!

JCBOF! :Pr
SSDWC! :P
Good times! =)

Guy "officially Guy T. Koepp Ohana" Koepp

You just lost the game

Postby the sound » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:57 pm

Wait, Ian was there? Now i am even more jelaous of him!

Keeper Of The Carnivorous Bees!

Postby Meteornotes » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:16 am

disneyfan1313 wrote:Dave *hearts* the strobes - we actually need to put strobes in his room next year to wake him up in the morning.. ;)

And with one post, Reed moves himself right to the top of the Tasering List... :b

dt
Always trying to keep YOU entertained! Now with more Ice Bat!
The world would be a better place if Dave programmed our iPods - Derwood

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:40 am

Hi, guys,

I just want to chime in with my thanks for a truly excellent Halloween adventure! We of "Road Rules Orlando" (that is, myself and the "other Eric Johnson") had a great time reuniting with some of our fellow UK trip alums and meeting some new folks.

In fact, I had such a good time, I had to spend most of Monday in bed recuperating (also brought back an awesome head cold). Might just have to make this a regular October thing (not the head cold, but the trip).

If any of you find yourselves in the vicinity of TPR's "Mid-Atlantic Division," be sure to give me a shout--I expect quite of few will want to check out BGE's Griffon next spring.

I'll post a TPR sometime this week, but Eric is already doing an excellent job.

Chuck

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Jahosifatz » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:22 am

Severely jealous folks. Thanks for taking so many pics and sharing with us.
WDW: 94-95 - AdLib Merch/MK Supergreeter "Original 8"
95-96 - IMAG/Honey/Seas/SSE
97-02 - Great Movie Ride Home
99-02 - Production Coordiantor (MGM)
Tapestry of Nations - Opening cast - Drummer

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby willski » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:38 pm

Canobie Fan wrote:Image
Way to drive 90 ::D

Haha, I was about to say the same thing. Let's see, going 93 mph in a 65 mph (or less if it was a construction zone)-that's probably an automatic license revocation plus jail time.

/hopes you have a radar detector......jeez!

;)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!