TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What would the names of R&E's kids be?

BarryH

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never name my kids after roller coasters. There are MUCH cooler, more random things in the world to name them after....

...like Food Network stars!!!

--Robb

If you had a boy and a girl one could be "Rachel" and the other could be "Ray." I'm not gonna tell which one to name though.

I would never name my kids after roller coasters. There are MUCH cooler, more random things in the world to name them after....

--Robb

OK, as long as you name them after that awesome dude that hosts Top 5. Any show that has the topic "Top 5 Things That Taste Like Chicken" and then has the #1 item as chicken has to be given such tribute...

dt

• 2 weeks later...

How about Danbarry Poundtums?

That way you can honor Dan, Barry, Ryan and Tums (if you want to honor the shark too, you can make him Danbarry "Shark" Poundtums).

--Robb

Well, that isn't the worst I have heard of. I know a girl named Carpet. My mom met a family (being that she is a nurse for newborn babies) whose last name was Route. They really named their daughter Scenic. Now, their daughter is Scenic Route. I think that and Carpet are names of people who will be stepped on their entire lives (Pun Intended).

So Robb and Elissa, just hear me out when I say "Don't name your kids Scenic or Carpet!"

Y'know, you guys are suggesting all these great appropriate names, then one day, if and when the Alveys decide to breed, their kids are gonna be called Fred and Sue or something totally normal. Although Tatsu-rella does have a nice ring to it.

• 3 weeks later...