TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

^ Although it's not quite the same as, my hitting 65 rides on Coaster (Playland/PNE) this Season was

important to me. First and foremost, because it matched my current age in all of this....65.

Secondly, it was to check and see if my body could still tolerate this kind of coaster riding,

that Coaster throws you into, lol. And... I passed!

CONGRATS on your 100 laps on SV!

IMG_1983.JPG.6ff85a6b83cfef2a87e4777cb0cc7cb8.JPG

My 700th coaster. Another important number to me. Knott's WCB, 2016.

Grizzly at Kings Dominion Saturday night.

While I really don't care for this rollercoaster because of the roughness, I must say it was an awesome ride at night. Complete darkness added to the drop since you couldn't see anything.

I only got on because my daughter wanted the credit, but I enjoyed it...roughness and all lol

^ Although it's not quite the same as, my hitting 65 rides on Coaster (Playland/PNE) this Season was

important to me. First and foremost, because it matched my current age in all of this....65.

Secondly, it was to check and see if my body could still tolerate this kind of coaster riding,

that Coaster throws you into, lol. And... I passed!

CONGRATS on your 100 laps on SV!

Thank you and congrats on a very successful coasting life! Here's to more and more great years for ya.

^ Thanks. And you as well! Yeah, if I accomplish what's coming up for Fright Nights,

at Playland(PNE), I'll also get my 66th and 67th ride on Coaster, for the season.

Which definitely bodes well for the upcoming couple of years in my life.