TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

I would like to thank you to Robb, his team and family, and the entire teams at Knott’s Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain for two amazing days. My wife and I couldn’t have asked for a better time. While either of these parks are worth visiting on their own, it is the hard work that Robb and team put into the extras that have truly made this event one for the books. I would have never imagined getting private rides on Twisted Colosus, Superman, or X2, but they all happened today courtesy of a top notch park staff and Robb being generous and hooking us all up. Thank you for the amazing memories, and we both can’t wait for the next West Coast Bash!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank you to Robb, his team and family, and the entire teams at Knott’s Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain for two amazing days. My wife and I couldn’t have asked for a better time. While either of these parks are worth visiting on their own, it is the hard work that Robb and team put into the extras that have truly made this event one for the books. I would have never imagined getting private rides on Twisted Colosus, Superman, or X2, but they all happened today courtesy of a top notch park staff and Robb being generous and hooking us all up. Thank you for the amazing memories, and we both can’t wait for the next West Coast Bash!

You are VERY welcome!

This was my first WCB and it was a blast. Thanks again, Robb, for putting on this event. It was cool to finally meet you and take on spin on Montezooma, as well.

It seemed like most people didn't stick around for the nighttime ERT, so a handful of us had 4 coasters to ourselves. On every ride, my bro and I camped out in our seats and rode over and over again. We had Silver Bullet and Sierra Sidewinder to ourselves toward the end of the night.

This was my first WCB and it was a blast. Thanks again, Robb, for putting on this event. It was cool to finally meet you and take on spin on Montezooma, as well.

It seemed like most people didn't stick around for the nighttime ERT, so a handful of us had 4 coasters to ourselves. On every ride, my bro and I camped out in our seats and rode over and over again. We had Silver Bullet and Sierra Sidewinder to ourselves toward the end of the night.

Seriously nighttime ERT was a practical ghost town. I really wish it was Saturday again. I had an amazing time and all the work that Robb & Co. and Knott's put into the event truly showed. Also shout-out to the employees who despite being up early and up late at night still had a smile. It was one of the best days I've ever had at the park.

I also want to thank Robb & the whole TPR crew for a great day Sun at SFMM. I've been to a few Bashes but the ERT this year was the best ever! I not only had my own private train for multiple rides on Twisted Colossus, but the trains I was racing were empty too. 3 trains, 1 rider, I love that math! I felt like Cartman in that South Park episode.

I gotta couple private rides in the front on Tatsu as well, bagged a quick 5 on Superman and Riddler's & Batman were walk ons even at Noon. Goliath had virtually no line either, I was able to walk right into the station between 2 & 3 with a 2 train wait (for the back) at most.

The heat worked me good so I bailed shortly after the lunch and Q & A for my 6 1/2 hour drive to Truckee, still got 32 rides in!

Looks like the forecast is calling for mid 80s this week, missed it by that much. I'm putting in my request now for a mild day like this next year.

Thank you to Robb and everyone who helped put on the event! Knott's was a blast as usual but I was even more surprised about how awesome SFMM was to us. Getting private rides on Twisted Colossus with my younger bro was sweet. Operations were solid with short lines throughout the day. Crazanity is a lot of fun. Thanks to Neil for coming out to answer coaster enthusiast questions during lunch as well.

Just got back from a fantastic weekend of fun, sun and roller-coasters!

It's always been my dream of mine to have my daughter follow in my footsteps and become a coaster fanatic like me. Well... Mission Accomplished!

My daughter rode on every coaster at both parks- and loved them!

THANK YOU ROBB and company for putting on another amazing WCB!

May your coffee be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love.

-Jason