TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

That link says access denied...

First of all, did you really need to quote the ENTIRE POST?!?!? And secondly, I don't have control over that link. I'm sure the link will become active at some point, so you just calm yourself down and keep clicking over and over and over again until it becomes active and let us all know. Thanks..

So, do I have this right? Do you ride both sides then, like a mobius loop (after the "pit stop") or do you take two laps on the same side? Or? It looks really solid!

from the animation, it looks like a Mobius track, and the "Pit Stop" is to give the original train something to look at and give them time to load the "fresh" train, while you get ready to race again.

this looks great, and very interesting.

Edited by bert425

Tonight at about 9:00 p.m., I thought it strange that the Wendy's on The Old Road was fairly busy - considering Magic Mountain closed at 6:00 p.m.

I did see a few "pimped-up" cars in the Wendy's lot, but thought nothing of it - other than they may have been a group possibly a part of tonight's announcement, but not knowing the real reason other than a sheer coincidence. Ironically, across the street, the new McDonald's was dead...I mean dead not a single car in the drive-thru or any patrons inside the restaurant...very strange for McDonald's. The McDonald's near my home on Decoro Drive has more business at this time of night, and that's a fairly dead neighborhood after 9:00 p.m....lol

PARK_HOPPER

Gimicky as expected.

Obnoxious as expected.

Sorry it's the truth, it's a low to mid range launch coaster, nothing more. Stunt coaster or Verbolten type famil-ish coaster, not a big thrill coasters

Edited by Sven20

Gimicky as expected.

Obnoxious as expected.

Sorry it's the truth, it's a low to mid range launch coaster, nothing more. Stunt coaster familish coaster

Please watch this....

[twitter]

[/twitter]

And learn to shut up more often.

Not every single coaster in the world is made *SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU* and that's "okay."

That guy is an idiot.

100% agreed.

Edited by robbalvey

Gimicky as expected.

Obnoxious as expected.

Sorry it's the truth, it's a low to mid range launch coaster, nothing more. Stunt coaster or Verbolten type famil-ish coaster, not a big thrill coasters

You... You are watching the same video as all of us are right?

That link says access denied...

First of all, did you really need to quote the ENTIRE POST?!?!? And secondly, I don't have control over that link. I'm sure the link will become active at some point, so you just calm yourself down and keep clicking over and over and over again until it becomes active and let us all know. Thanks..

Didn't mean to repost the whole thing. I apologize for that, but did you really have to respond so rude like that? I assumed since you posted the link that it was live and that was where you got the press release from. No reason to come off so snippy.

Will be interesting to see how effectively the whole pit stop/duelling aspect works, but nonetheless it looks fabulous. If they can get the duelling right those highly banked curves on top of one another will be great fun!

Just dawned on me, people have been BEGGING for a Maverick type coaster at SFMM for years. Looks like we kinda finally have one. Low to the ground, multiple launches, inversions etc

WCR looks like a lot of fun, I would love if it rides anything like Maverick. I didn’t see a ton of airtime in the animation, but you can’t always tell from these type of videos. I am curious about how many trains they can run on it. I see three trains in the video, but I wonder if the ride can handle more than that?

Edited by VegasBaby

Looks like the go cart tracks are below the coaster still. Do you think that they will leave them? zippin around on go carts while the coaster flys by a over you. Might be pretty cool.

From the press release:

Currently located in this area is the popular wooden coaster, Apocalypse, and the Cyclone 500 Go Karts, which will undergo re-theming. New dining, games and retail locations will be added to complete the extensive area renovation.

They are staying.