TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

I should also mention that if going late in the day doesn't fit your schedule, they gladly sold us $5 tickets just to ride Switchback even though that wasn't advertised on their website. Your mileage may vary on that though.

If it's a Wednesday and there's no BAFF, then don't worry about Flash Pass unless you get there and it's slammed for some reason. It'll be dead enough to do whatever, unless you want to marathon Wonder Woman. The waterpark is quite fun and there's a good amount of things to do there, so if you like water parks then that's definitely something to check out.

Is Wonder Woman off of single use now? When we were there in June you could only reserve it one time on all levels with a Flash Pass.

I should also mention that if going late in the day doesn't fit your schedule, they gladly sold us $5 tickets just to ride Switchback even though that wasn't advertised on their website. Your mileage may vary on that though.

Not even surprised. ZDT's is awesome that way.

Is Wonder Woman off of single use now? When we were there in June you could only reserve it one time on all levels with a Flash Pass.

I'm not actually sure. I've heard that you can get both of the Diamond Elite one-time flash pass uses on WW for a visit, but I don't know if that carried over to the normal Flash Passes or not. The website doesn't appear to have anything about it so it's probably still single use. Knowing Six Flags, who knows what it'll be on any given day

I had totally forgotten that they do this with some rides. I was thinking of taking a trip to SFOT and SFFT sometime this fall or during HITP but was hoping for multiple re-rides on Wonder Woman after how much fun Railblazer was. Bummer. At least it can be used on the other great rides at this park.

Not to start a war between Flash Pass and Fast Lane but this is one reason I prefer Fast Lane. I got 18 rides on Steel Vengeance over a couple days at CP in June...

Hey, y'all! I might be in San Antonio for Thanksgiving, so I'll probably sneak in a visit to SFFT, if that's the case. Has anybody gone during that week? How bad do crowds typically get? I'm willing to get Flash Pass for myself, if necessary, but I'll probably have some relatives tagging along who will not want to pay for FP.

Any recommendations for food inside the park for lunch? And as a follow-up, any recommendations outside the park for supper? I'm so stoked to be going for the first time next week so I'm trying to plan out some of the day!

I am currently eating a beef brisket sandwich and side of Mac n cheese at the Sangerfest Halle Food Court. The brisket is a little dry (I didn't add BBQ sauce), but the Mac n cheese is excellent, very cheesy.

Edited by larrygator

Any recommendations for food inside the park for lunch? And as a follow-up, any recommendations outside the park for supper? I'm so stoked to be going for the first time next week so I'm trying to plan out some of the day!

I am currently eating a beef brisket sandwich and side of Mac n cheese at the Saggehall Food Court. The brisket is a little dry (I didn't add BBQ sauce), but the Mac n cheese is excellent, very cheesy.

the totally kicken chicken location near Iron Rattler is very good too!

I am currently eating a beef brisket sandwich and side of Mac n cheese at the Saggehall Food Court. The brisket is a little dry (I didn't add BBQ sauce), but the Mac n cheese is excellent, very cheesy.

This is the exact same thing I usually get. The sandwich is pretty decent for Six Flags food with BBQ sauce.

*sigh* Parks always say that their announcement is the "biggest ever." How gullible do you have to be to fall for marketing speak?

I spent parts of three days at SFFT from August 24th - 26th. I have always gotten a good vibe at SFFT and this continued for the most part on this trip. Here are my thoughts from those 3 days.

Woman Woman did not open with the park on any day. It opened 45-120 minutes after the rest of the park each day as best I could monitor, since it is not on the app. Every day WW also went down for part of the day, one time for at least an hour when riders were stranded on the lift hill. Crews were quick and efficient especially dealing with non-working seats. And this ride delivers the goods.

Iron Rattler was operating well all days, the line was moving quickly and ride ops the working hard. It's not as balls to the wall as more recent RMCs, but I love the pacing

Superman: Krypton Coaster - on every ride there was at least one rider filming while on the ride. People were holding cameras in their hands, a few people had the camera inside those big lanyards and filming, one person had on a GoPro, one person rode in the 7th row with a selfie stick. I was tempted to take a picture of the selfie stick guy from the on-ride photos but didn't want to be reprimanded for taking that photo, quite the irony.

I love Roadrunner Express, but did not ride it as it has the longest line each day, outside of WW

1478170919_20180820_1128251.thumb.jpg.65c72f7083fcc468619b45cd4fb4b3f8.jpg

I though this was very interesting.

896333707_20180818_1853081.thumb.jpg.85a48d0508accdea0f620e61f1c17b5c.jpg

No way, not for me.

669612099_20180819_1413521.thumb.jpg.2ae7ffa9a3c640991b308b7264739d2a.jpg

Definitely more my style

333186050_20180819_1356261.thumb.jpg.08e3172050feb3faf82ac618b8a5343e.jpg

I not sure why people would question what's new for 2019, it seems pretty obvious.

2020899335_20180818_1326361.thumb.jpg.2a56a76244d443555bbb3c7b7c80948e.jpg

What's up with this?