TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Did they come to their senses and realize how horrible CraZanity sounded?

It is bad, but I think SpinZanity is worse.

Oh I didnt even realize it was with a 'Z', yikes, ugly ugly!! Maybe this ride was forced upon the park by corporate so they decided to give it the fugliest name possible?

Did they come to their senses and realize how horrible CraZanity sounded?

No. They just finally came to their sense and decided to save the name "CraZanity" for when they build this:

sfft-hq-5_600x300_0-600x388.jpg

Which CraZanity is a MUCH better name for.

^ Honestly, to me, those rides look a lot more interesting to watch than to ride. The vehicle the riders are actually on looks like it barely does anything and there’s just a bunch of stuff flying around them. Of course, nobody has ridden one and I might be completely wrong... but I think the world’s largest frisbee is sure to be a much more thrilling.

^ Honestly, to me, those rides look a lot more interesting to watch than to ride. The vehicle the riders are actually on looks like it barely does anything and there’s just a bunch of stuff flying around them. Of course, nobody has ridden one and I might be completely wrong... but I think the world’s largest frisbee is sure to be a much more thrilling.

The ABC Rides Tourbillion here at SFOT is almost complete. As soon as they have pass holder previews I will ride it. Afterward, I will post on here and let you know how it is. But from the looks of things, it's a vomit machine.

Just drove by and the “Spin” has now been removed from the signs in the dirt lot. It now just has a blank and says “Zanity”. So it looks like we’re still getting crazanity after all.

LOL, man, what a fail by the sign person/company.