The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 1463 - HangTime POV! Night & Day Footage!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay
User avatar
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Age: 22

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby Rd108 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Bluhh, I still haven't heard back so I just keep refreshing my email and hoping.

To be a bit more on topic, it's been a few years since I've been to Knott's, what's the best new places to eat in the park?

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: 25 Jun 2013
Location: Cerritos, Ca.
Gender: Male
Age: 49

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby jtaudioacc » Wed May 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Knott's added some blue shading over the benches against the water across from Hangtime. I always liked they had all that seating there but it was right out in the open with no shade at all. So that's a nice touch since there may be more people sitting there watching or waiting for Hangtime.

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 1.38.48 PM.png
Image

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.
User avatar
 
Posts: 281
Joined: 24 Jan 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Gender: Male
Age: 48

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby SoCalJasonland » Wed May 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Rd108 wrote:Bluhh, I still haven't heard back so I just keep refreshing my email and hoping.

To be a bit more on topic, it's been a few years since I've been to Knott's, what's the best new places to eat in the park?


If you want to eat at the park, the Boardwalk BBQ is the only newer place in the park. I like the tri-tip, pulled pork, and half-chicken the best. If you go outside the park, try Porto's or Portillo's. Both are about a mile away from the park in Buena Park.

Darn, I wish I was available on Friday for the TV spot. Luckily, I got a lot of rides in last Friday.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay
User avatar
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Age: 22

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby Rd108 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 pm

SoCalJasonland wrote:If you go outside the park, try Porto's or Portillo's. Both are about a mile away from the park in Buena Park.


Oh man I had no idea there was a Porto's nearby, I love that place! Thanks for the heads up

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 1238
Joined: 25 Jun 2013
Location: Cerritos, Ca.
Gender: Male
Age: 49

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby jtaudioacc » Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Rd108 wrote:
SoCalJasonland wrote:If you go outside the park, try Porto's or Portillo's. Both are about a mile away from the park in Buena Park.


Oh man I had no idea there was a Porto's nearby, I love that place! Thanks for the heads up


yeah, depending on when you got, Porto's has it's own queue line outside. lol

i just got an email today from Portillo's stating they have extended their hours. drive thru now open until at least midnight every day. so many times it's been just past 11 and i've wanted to eat there.
Image

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay
User avatar
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Age: 22

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby Rd108 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:16 pm

jtaudioacc wrote:
yeah, depending on when you got, Porto's has it's own queue line outside. lol

i just got an email today from Portillo's stating they have extended their hours. drive thru now open until at least midnight every day. so many times it's been just past 11 and i've wanted to eat there.


Yeah oh man that place can get crazy. Maybe soon they'll get a fastpass system set up in there.

I sent my email like right after I got the one telling me about the shoot, but I'm thinking I might not be one of the chosen few who get to be there friday :(. In any case I hope everyone who gets to go has a blast!!

Site Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 47103
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Gender: Male

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Wed May 16, 2018 6:45 pm

Here's the official POV!

Online
Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz
User avatar
 
Posts: 4954
Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Location: Managing realistic expectations @ SFGreat America
Gender: Male
Age: 26

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby PKI Jizzman » Wed May 16, 2018 6:50 pm

Looks beautiful and fits in like a glove.
Chi-livin. @adultswim @cartoonnetwork | World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

Online
BAYSIDE STATION!!!
User avatar
 
Posts: 22072
Joined: 17 Aug 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Gender: Male
Age: 65

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby Nrthwnd » Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 pm

^^ That was sooooooo veryyyyyyy sssssatisfying to watch and listen to!

Awesome POV Everything Robb! :airtime: edit: Night shots are HAWT!
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Image

I just made a donkey in No Limits!
 
Posts: 94
Joined: 25 Apr 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Gender: Male
Age: 47

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby clem2754 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

jtaudioacc wrote:
Rd108 wrote:
SoCalJasonland wrote:If you go outside the park, try Porto's or Portillo's. Both are about a mile away from the park in Buena Park.


Oh man I had no idea there was a Porto's nearby, I love that place! Thanks for the heads up


yeah, depending on when you got, Porto's has it's own queue line outside. lol

i just got an email today from Portillo's stating they have extended their hours. drive thru now open until at least midnight every day. so many times it's been just past 11 and i've wanted to eat there.


And Portillo's will be crowded until they close. Great place to eat!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron