Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 650 - The Joker Wild Card announced for 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby robbalvey » Sat May 12, 2018 11:41 am

And here is this...

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Sat May 12, 2018 11:45 am

^ :lover: :lover: :lover: :lover:

AMAZING!!! Looks like such a perfect coaster!
Bigger is not always better. (And anyone who has ridden Wonder Woman knows this is true!)

Postby Superbatboy » Sat May 12, 2018 12:50 pm

robbalvey wrote:And here is this...

Excellent *in Mortal Kombat voice*
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby Sportsdude360 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:10 pm

These new RMC Rail coasters look to be a ton of fun. The good news is that many parks will likely be getting these in the future. There will eventually be one within driving distance of just about everyone on these forums.

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Sat May 12, 2018 1:11 pm

This thing maintains so much speed! Looking forward to getting down there and riding it soon. I am also looking forward to seeing some custom designs come out in the future elsewhere. :b :lover: :b

Postby cal1br3tto » Sat May 12, 2018 1:16 pm

Sportsdude360 wrote:There will eventually be one within driving distance of just about everyone on these forums.

That's great news. I will begin holding my breath.
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

Postby bert425 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:21 pm

love the night footage, and gives me real incentive to stay until closing one of these days (even tho I then have an hour and 1/2 drive home) :)

really appreciate TPR for filming and getting this out there!

As I mentioned over on FB, I'm very surprised there is no lighting in the pond, as it is a beautiful baby blue during the day (which I assume is the bottom of the pond painted).. so it looks SO different at night, with the water being so dark.
IMG_3739.JPG
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby RollerManic » Sat May 12, 2018 2:56 pm

bert425 wrote:it is a beautiful baby blue during the day (which I assume is the bottom of the pond painted).. so it looks SO different at night, with the water being so dark.

Negative - the bottom of the pond is unpainted. The water from what I saw in a video interview is treated and cleaned, with the pumps being the stuff to the left of the transfer shed.

The lighting as is right now at night looks fantastic; especially that spotlight. No complaints here.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Mrlittle » Sat May 12, 2018 3:14 pm

I got 3 rides in today. Rode in the last seat, front seat and 5th seat. I think I liked the 5th seat ride best. It’s a great ride with nice airtime and really smooth. RMC and Fiesta have another winner. BTW, so they had single rider line open but you have to tell the employees you want to go to it. That’s how I was able to ride 3 times on opening day. Although I will say they were moving the line pretty well with their system.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby whiteferrett » Sat May 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Mrlittle wrote:I got 3 rides in today. Rode in the last seat, front seat and 5th seat. I think I liked the 5th seat ride best. It’s a great ride with nice airtime and really smooth. RMC and Fiesta have another winner. BTW, so they had single rider line open but you have to tell the employees you want to go to it. That’s how I was able to ride 3 times on opening day. Although I will say they were moving the line pretty well with their system.

what do you mean by having to tell the employee... when i went last week they had it where you just walked into the single line

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!