TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

was there today as well and by about 5:30 they had removed the second train from wonder woman operation... So they we're running just one train and it was pretty packed after that... Luckily I rode it twice around noon time.

[attachment=0]IMG_20180506_115347.jpg[/attachment]I

not surprising. . it seemed that one train was causing the shutdowns (and had seat 7 roped off for a while).

so they must have taken that train off.

I thought I saw a few asking about a test seat. They have one now. I’m hoping to make a trip this weekend to ride.

great news!

(wasn't there yesterday)

Honestly I think Great Escape could most use this since the capacity wouldn't be a killer for them and they'd finally get a good steel coaster. But really these are so awesome that I wouldn't complain if any park got them.

Honestly I think Great Escape could most use this since the capacity wouldn't be a killer for them and they'd finally get a good steel coaster. But really these are so awesome that I wouldn't complain if any park got them.

There are so many smaller Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks that could totally benefit from an RMC Raptor (even if they just keep cloning this layout). The first ones that come to mind for me are Six Flags St. Louis (Joker themed?), Six Flags America (Harley Quinn themed?), Great Escape like you said, and even Valleyfair, Dorney, Michigan's Adventure (lol) - the list goes on.

Super stoked to try out Railblazer this July.

Albert & April are at the media event tonight and I'll just leave a few of these photos & video right here....

Dc8p8wWUwAUW6ra.jpg

Look where we are at! Tonight is the media night for #WonderWoman @SF_FiestaTexas! Going in a bit early to check out some other rides first...

Dc8wNF_VAAARi3r.jpg

Before riding the new RMC coaster @SF_FiestaTexas lets go ride their previous one, Iron Rattler!

Dc81ZdGU0AI2_28.jpg

This is what we are here to ride! Wonder Woman’s media event is TONIGHT!

Dc8-_baU8AECU7M.jpg

Dc8-_bkVwAA6X1n.jpg

Time to check in for the Wonder Woman media event!

Dc9IvpNV4AASj3z.jpg

There she is!

[twitter]

[/twitter]

[twitter]

[/twitter]

[twitter]

[/twitter]

Dc9oli0VwAASM4E.jpg

If you thought Wonder Woman looked great during the day, she is BEAUTIFUL at night!!! WOW!!!

Does look really good at night! When we went there last year even tho we where only there for one day its was alot cheaper to get a season pass with bring a guest free than to buy two normal passes, so may go back this year when back in Texas to ride this!

Dc9oli0VwAASM4E.jpg

WOW!!! Just... wow.

Such a beautiful photo of such a beautiful coaster! The off ride videos make this thing look even more insane than before!! Holy crap! I can't wait to ride it. It's running balls to the wall!!! I just hope over time it doesn't get neutered.

It's running balls to the wall!!! I just hope over time it doesn't get neutered.

Are we really still worried about this? People were totally convinced after the first testing video that it would never run that fast with guests...and now it's running that fast with guests. I think it's safe to say now these are purposefully intense coasters that will continue to be purposefully intense.

Edited by X2coasterfreak

Are we really still worried about this? People were totally convinced after the first testing video that it would never run that fast with guests...and now its running that fast with guests. I think it's safe to say now these are purposefully intense coasters that will continue to be purposefully intense.

It's one of those things that just looks too good to be true. You know?

love the night footage, and gives me real incentive to stay until closing one of these days (even tho I then have an hour and 1/2 drive home)

really appreciate TPR for filming and getting this out there!

As I mentioned over on FB, I'm very surprised there is no lighting in the pond, as it is a beautiful baby blue during the day (which I assume is the bottom of the pond painted).. so it looks SO different at night, with the water being so dark.

IMG_3739.thumb.JPG.72c006bdf4069b1a05b8fdadfb0c5d15.JPG

it is a beautiful baby blue during the day (which I assume is the bottom of the pond painted).. so it looks SO different at night, with the water being so dark.

Negative - the bottom of the pond is unpainted. The water from what I saw in a video interview is treated and cleaned, with the pumps being the stuff to the left of the transfer shed.

The lighting as is right now at night looks fantastic; especially that spotlight. No complaints here.

I got 3 rides in today. Rode in the last seat, front seat and 5th seat. I think I liked the 5th seat ride best. It’s a great ride with nice airtime and really smooth. RMC and Fiesta have another winner. BTW, so they had single rider line open but you have to tell the employees you want to go to it. That’s how I was able to ride 3 times on opening day. Although I will say they were moving the line pretty well with their system.