TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Six Flags outlines the benefits quite well on their website and even includes a comparative chart.

https://www.sixflags.com/newengland/store/membership

Basically the Gold Plus level is a Gold Season Pass with some extra in-park discounts and a special member-only entrance. Then the higher levels have additional in-park discounts plus a few other perks like skip-the-line tickets.

A friend of mine happen to be a job site this morning in San Antonio and I happen to tell him he should go ride the new coaster at Fiesta if he drives by. He just text me he’s about to ride for the 18th time, no one is at the park today.

Yep, missed it by one week.

*sigh* Oh well...

Same

We're just gonna have to find our way back up to Santa Clara at some point. I'm sure that will happen sooner than a return trip to San Antonio.

I just rode it quite a bit during member previews and WOW!

This thing is straight up launching you out of your seat at times. There’s ejector air, laterals, weightlessness and intense G-forces. There’s blissful hangtime on the front seat at the drop and straight up ejector in the back. There’s not a single bad seat on this train.

It definitely packs a huge punch for such a small coaster!

RMC knocked it out of the park with this one!

Sounds awesome! Cant wait to ride Railblazer!

Basically the Gold Plus level is a Gold Season Pass with some extra in-park discounts and a special member-only entrance. Then the higher levels have additional in-park discounts plus a few other perks like skip-the-line tickets.

Thanks very much for the link and basic overview. I agree with Bert that the regular season pass is not long for this world and we'll all be forced to get memberships in the near future.

Wait... Doesn't the current season pass include season parking at all SF parks? Or did they get rid of that this year and you can only get free parking with a membership? If the latter, that really sucks.

Thanks very much for the link and basic overview. I agree with Bert that the regular season pass is not long for this world and we'll all be forced to get memberships in the near future.

Wait... Doesn't the current season pass include season parking at all SF parks? Or did they get rid of that this year and you can only get free parking with a membership? If the latter, that really sucks.

Current passes, at Gold Level, include parking at all parks.

most of the sales they've been running on them have included bump up to Gold level (either Batman or Superman version)

I just rode it quite a bit during member previews and WOW!

This thing is straight up launching you out of your seat at times. There’s ejector air, laterals, weightlessness and intense G-forces. There’s blissful hangtime on the front seat at the drop and straight up ejector in the back. There’s not a single bad seat on this train.

It definitely packs a huge punch for such a small coaster!

RMC knocked it out of the park with this one!

So glad to hear it delivers! I know we've all been highly confident about these rides, but I'd been maintaining a miniscule bit of skepticism in case there was train weirdness, discomfort, unexpected taming, etc.

Got a ride in on Golden Shower Coaster today.

Waited probably 25 minutes or so, starting around 4 when the Platinum/Gold+ time started.

This is a ridiculously intense ride that puts all it has on the table for the short amount of time it can.

Doesn't top IRat for best in the park, but as a coaster I'd say it beats S:KC out for second. As an experience, maybe not (due to the outstanding terrain usage on S:KC), but it's definitely my second favorite coaster in the park. You will not believe how out of control that first airtime hill is. Absolutely bonkers.

Not 100% where to rank it yet, but that doesn't matter that much anyway

Wonder Woman is absolutely bonkers. I can't believe a coaster this compact can sustain that kind of speed. Thanks to the restraints, you really get launched out of your seat on any element. This ride is hard to keep your hands up for because of how strong the airtime is.

Iron Rattler is still my favorite in the park, but this isn't too far behind and I'd even take it over El Toro. It's that great.

IMG_20180428_212958.thumb.jpg.eecccf2017d71f5658ea5ac17b559a6d.jpg

Yeah, it’s more surprising not to see Fireball than to see Thunder Rapids. What’s actually suprising though is not seeing Golden Sphagetti Coaster.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, this is the fence outside the waterpark section. . which is where there was a giant board advertising Wonder Woman for 2018.. . so these would be leading up to that separate board.

so it's there, just on it's own

What’s actually suprising though is not seeing Golden Sphagetti Coaster.

It's there, under "1999," since two coasters opened that year.

oh, he meant Poltergeist? I thought he was talking about the single rail new one. . LOL

Guys, please - I'm sure we all know by now that cameras are NOT allowed on coasters at Six Flags. Not even chest mounts or wrist mounts. So if you see an on-ride video, and there isn't specific text saying they had permission to shoot it, please don't post it. As awesome as the video may be, we do need to respect the rules and the wishes of the parks we support.

Thanks for your understanding.

Just back from afternoon at Fiesta Texas.

beautiful day, park was pretty dead (most crowd in waterpark).

Cliff's Notes:

got overall 5 rides on Wonder Woman, and it is absolutely insane in such a great way, that i ended up buying a shirt (I NEVER do that).

I would not be able to marathon it as I'm so sore right now it's not even funny.

Link to Trip Report:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75911

IMG_3755.thumb.JPG.25cf73f80073756fd58d22f6be91b43e.JPG