TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

You can say no all you want, I’m telling you that’s what it will be doing, than it loops back over the top of vortex and the pond and heads towards the kids village

lol you can leave now...

So tell me this, what's the construction company called, cause I know who it is.

I’m part of the construction, the roller coaster will dive into the middle of the loop on vortex and go under the water and come out beside skyhawk

Respectfully, you shouldn't be posting this on a forum. Parks place a lot of trust in the confidentiality of their designers, managers and contractors, and you're violating that trust. If you are part of the construction company as you say you are, you could get into a lot of legal trouble by leaking things like this.

I've worked for several theme park design firms over the past few years - do you see me leaking things? No, you don't. Because not only is it illegal, it also spoils the fun.

interesting

I'm the one who found the Ziz Mythology Story and it totally fits into the Tease that Dave posted with his Tweet! Also still leads me to believe this is going to be a large scale winged coaster with similarities as that of Thunderbird at Holiday Park which is a B&M Launch Winged Coaster! The story talks about how large its Wings where and that is was as monstrous as Leviathan!

435456506_ScreenShot2018-02-03at9_39_52PM.png.cc68c316529ad6b570d16567aec1e2c6.png

Proof of my findings mentioned by CanadasWonderlandFan

^ I agree. The tweet refers to the Leviathan launch campaign. Which was the campaign leading up the launch of the project. As in the start of the project. They could be hinting but probably not.

That said, I know a lot of people want something record breaking and so are thking super tall or whatever. But I was thinking. Something low to the ground with lots of twists and inversions can still be record breaking. I'm just going sit back wait and enjoy the wait on this one until we know more.

I don't know, you could say that it's just random facts on our last coaster but I am thinking this is a teaser. You normally dont talk in that manner, at least I don't. And the park rarely talk about how expensive an advertising campaign was. Out of everything you could talk about expenses for.... a billboard? Who says impressions are massive?

I feel as though this is somewhat forced in order to give a clue or just to make more sense in general. Like who says launch campaign? just say Advertising blitz or promotion.

Remember. "Don't worry, there's really more coming!" or the whole funeral for Roy Moore blah blah.

I am going to keep this post in mind come announcement day

I find this interesting he's keep on referring to the # 3.

Posts 3 days apart

Tagging 3 marketers from cedar fairs biggest parks.

Mentioning 3 words to describe a roller coaster.

3 thrill rides added in the last few years.

2 thrilling B&M coasters at the park. New B&M track found at the park.

Not trying to say illuminati confirmed but the number 3 is prevalent.

image.thumb.jpeg.e1e6d0beda08ae14a8ae4819f946cebc.jpeg

So we know where the coaster is going hence the memories post.

image.thumb.jpeg.74dc4e00178e5892638184b8a0f1a111.jpeg

The mention of possible additions

image.thumb.jpeg.9914a68368aca8d583f511563f1c2ec7.jpeg

I find this interesting he's keep on referring to the # 3.

Posts 3 days apart

Tagging 3 marketers from cedar fairs biggest parks.

Mentioning 3 words to describe a roller coaster.

3 thrill rides added in the last few years.

2 thrilling B&M coasters at the park. New B&M track found at the park.

Not trying to say illuminati confirmed but the number 3 is prevalent.

First Dive coaster to go THREE hundred Feet?

I've seen some comments here and there about people thinking about the possibility of it being a floorless coaster. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if B&M made up new floorless trains, perhaps with a lap bar restraints. It would feel like an RMC going through inversions and be a B&M floorless coaster at the same time.

I like to think ambitiously

Do you think they only have the track for the part that goes through/ under the water?

Maybe they are going to install just the part that comes close to vortex now so as not to disturb it for the 2018 operating season?

During the summer they can complete work on the rest of the layout at their own pace. If so, then maybe they don't have the rest of the track made yet.

If I recall correctly the spine on B&M hyper/giga coasters gets tall/stretched like that during the pull out of drops. Its noticeable on Fury.

B&M apparently also has another hyper / mega coaster on the slate for a Happy Valley park on their slate as well, so those unpainted sections could be for that coaster or literally any of the other B&M coasters that will be opening in 2019 and / or 2020.