TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

• 1 month later...

I'm cracking up at this. It's the most beautiful response to those who wanted LIFT HILL FOOTAGE. Let them all Seethe!

Probably the best lift hill video ever. There was drama, suspense, a very slow gradual build and ONLY lift hill. 10/10

Can you elaborate a little more about how "they manually jogged the lift up via the control panel." I didn't know this was an operation mode on cable lifts and I'm curious how it's different.

Can you elaborate a little more about how "they manually jogged the lift up via the control panel." I didn't know this was an operation mode on cable lifts and I'm curious how it's different.

I'm not 100% sure other than they just said they had to keep pushing the button over and over again until the train made it to the top.

Welp. At Least they're self aware!

This is a joke I'm not getting...

You know...

[attachment=0]sh!t happens.PNG[/attachment]

It's almost as if they lowkey know their ride is bad...?

No...?

All around me are familiar faces... worn out places...

None of this makes any sense to me...

I rode Time Warp at Canada's Wonderland, and after hearing how awful these coasters are, I was actually surprised that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe I just got a lucky ride.

One credit I do have to give it... it's a pretty genius loading system.I had no idea they were continuous load.

Every one of these that I have ridden is complete crap. Is the layout a bit different on this particular George Forman's Flying Hamburger Grill of Death... ...I mean Volare? I think this one has a different approach after the egg beater, and some of those curves seemed much steeper than in the ones I have ridden.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.