TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags St. Louis (SFStL) Discussion Thread

In one of the biggest f*ck ups of 2017 in theme parks, Six Flags St Louis posted an image of one of the couples who came back after being married during the park's HalloWedding 2002 event. I don't know how nobody noticed this before sharing to thousands of people online, but the poor woman's nipple is visible clearly in the image, I cut it off at the bottom because I like not being banned from this website, but let's just say this couple might not be back for the next HalloWedding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaNAS5UAfmv/

Screenshot_2017-10-13-23-54-15-1-1-1.thumb.png.ce1432dae8916d6ee214c93f4d143ef1.png

Edited by ChrisGraslie

^Good man.

In reference to the nip slip... Decent.

Link or BS...

The picture is on the park's instagram page. I cannot find said nipple...

I don't insta...whatever. You're talking to the guy who keeps his FB friend list at 20 people. (which I feel is a personal accomplishment) Ask me how many times I've ever #twittered...

I can't help but to think about the possibility of this being an optical illusion. If you look at her dress, you can see her "boob cups" appear to be located above where her nipple is located and it doesn't look like anything is out of position.

God damnit. I just got sucked into being a typical coaster enthusiast who analyzes everything. Stay tuned for my next post where I arm chair quarterback the lack of expensive themeing of her costume.

I honestly can't believe that I just read through two whole pages of a gaggle of geeks overanalyzing a nip slip that clearly exists only in their minds, on a coaster forum of all places.

The fact that a representative of the park received a message from a coaster geek asking about said nip slip is downright hilarious/ridiculous.

This all wasn't because of anyone here looking for something to get excited about, the situation was it looked so much like someone was exposed in a way they may not want to be for all the world to see online, imagine if it was your wife or significant other in the photo and actually had a wardrobe malfunction and the park that asked to feature you on social media doesn't realize something's off and posts it anyway. It was all out of sympathy for the people involved because if it really happened I'm sure none of you would want to be part of it.

Finally home from my shift, and I’m sorry to see I apparently missed all of the #NippleGate excitement. In the end, it boils down to the park having a fun, successful event that went very smooth thanks to the Entertainment & Marketing teams. Congrats to both, as well as the couples involved.

This all wasn't because of anyone here looking for something to get excited about, the situation was it looked so much like someone was exposed in a way they may not want to be for all the world to see online, imagine if it was your wife or significant other in the photo and actually had a wardrobe malfunction and the park that asked to feature you on social media doesn't realize something's off and posts it anyway. It was all out of sympathy for the people involved because if it really happened I'm sure none of you would want to be part of it.

It's totally an optical illusion thanks to the lace of her dress and the red "makeup" across her chest. There is no nipple there. Have you ever actually seen a womans nipple? They are usually not blood red.

I asked the opinion of my other half and her response was "that dude needs to jerk off because that is definitely not a nipple." (God, I love her.)

Do you really seriously think that the husband/wife in the photo, the makeup artist/wardrobe, the photographer, the photo editor, and the social media manager who posted it - that NONE of these people would have noticed that her freaking nipple was hanging out? But yet you made some sort of juicy discovery of this glaring mistake that like nine other people involved in the photo failed to?

eVDRfv2.jpg

Honestly... I just thought we were 100% joking around? I didn't know this is where it was going...

Wow Wow Wow...

Haven't seen this much excitement on this page since the rumor we were getting the Mule-Go-Round. LOL

That truly would be something to get excited about.

Edited by prozach626