TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Elissa's Oktoberfest 2017 Trip!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the train returned to the station, and then kept going through it, I was wondering if

you were getting a second cycle! Obviously not, but it made me pause.

What a great little (?) coaster! And a great video too, thanks Robb!

Halloween04.jpg.85e4ff511d821660118c348ab5d8a864.jpg

They haven't started promoting it yet, but it's definitely is coming.

Oh good! Last I had heard Hollenblitz was coming this year instead of Olympia Looping but it's nice to see that Looping is coming back. Who knows, maybe they'll get both?

They haven't started promoting it yet, but it's definitely is coming.

Oh good! Last I had heard Hollenblitz was coming this year instead of Olympia Looping but it's nice to see that Looping is coming back. Who knows, maybe they'll get both?

Yes, I saw the ECC mentioned Hollenblitz would be coming to London which would be an incredible bonus. It's been a long time since I've ridden Hollenblitz and your videos really made me remember what a spectacular (and ridiculous!) coaster this is.

That "drifting coaster" pov is fantastic! That ride looks truly awesome. Is that the only one like it in the world? Sorry, I'm not up to speed on coasters around the world.

I was wondering that too, seems like a unique concept with a small foot print that would work for a lot of mid sized parks, plus it is a fun ride. You do not even have to be drunk to feel drunk when on it. I personally loved it.