TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nashville has many different breweries to try. I tried Jackalope Brewing Company and Yazoo, both which are walking distance to each other and Peg Leg Porker is by these breweries if you want some great BBQ. Hattie B's Hot Chicken (cluckin' good chicken), Biscuit Love (awesome for breakfast/brunch), and Martin's BBQ Joint (cool BBQ place) are all great restaurants to try while in Nashville and have great local beers on tap as well.

• 4 weeks later...
Just tried the Lake Compounce Ale from Thomas Hooker Brewing Co. It was really good.

We missed you by a day. We just tried it yesterday. Both Bill and I enjoyed it.

I just had the Kings Brew while at Kings Dominion and it was pretty good. I would buy it again if given the chance. I also have had the Sweetwater and Troegs at Hershey last year and now try to buy them locally when available.

Just tried the Lake Compounce Ale from Thomas Hooker Brewing Co. It was really good.

We missed you by a day. We just tried it yesterday. Both Bill and I enjoyed it.

Only bummer was that I wanted to buy a sixer to take home and it can't be bought anywhere in the park as a souvenir.

• 2 months later...

Ok my coaster and beer nurds. You did me proud last time and thanks again. This trip is Seattle and Alaska ! Best local brews and bars I should look for ? Seattle we are only there one night and down town area no time to go to far.

Thanks in advance.

Stu k