Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

P. 93: Super Nintendo World preview! Mario Kart confirmed!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Did my donkey title just change???

Re: Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

Postby Jetstar2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:54 am

Thanks for the update!

Now I'm doubling down on my prediction that what you see is a playable game that can be downloaded while at the park in addition to being a real physical environment.

Levels might be:
Peach's Castle
Blocks and Vines
Pyramid Desert
Tall Mountain
Ice Cave
Bowser's Castle

You might have to actually go to each of those locations to play that level.

The first time I went to USJ I really didn't want to go but somebody literally cried when I said I didn't. The second time I went I would have rather done something else, but I went in order to spend more time with my good friend. Next time I'm in Japan I actually want to go because of this and there probably won't be anybody to go with.

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:43 am

"SUPER NINTENDO WORLD ™" which reproduces the popular character and game world of Nintendo is the first in the world to universal studio Japan Japan.

"SUPER NINTENDO WORLD ™" has become a huge complex area of two layers with multiple attractions, shops, restaurants , etc. That "Mario Kart" also includes the creativity of Universal Studios, which has delivered numerous entertainment to the world, Using the world's most advanced technology, it will appear as an attraction that overturns the common sense of theme parks.

Just entering the world of Nintendo games with body, we will deliver a park experience that can passion.
img_kv.jpg
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby aeyrolet » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:57 am

Announcement Ceremonies from Universal Studio Japan's Facebook Page
[Super Nintendo world ™] 2020 in front of the Tokyo Olympics to open and finally start!
The construction started today in the construction of the construction and construction of the series of the " Super Mario Bros " the super mario bros the world of " Super Mario bros And it has been announced that the "Mario Kart" is an attraction in the world of the world's most advanced technology and that the theme of the theme park! http://usj.eng.mg/1aabf #USJ

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:08 am

I'd love to see a ride version of Mario Kart that isn't just a simulator.
Last edited by cfc on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:08 am.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Garet » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:15 am

cfc wrote:I'd love to see a ride version of Mario Kart that isn't just a simulator.

Unless perhaps it was Flight of Passage style.

Did my donkey title just change???

Postby Jetstar2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:01 pm

After reading this article where Shigeru Miyamoto says that preparations are in place for the Nintendo Switch to interact with Super Nintendo World, I'm tripling down on my bet that the entire land is also the world of a playable Mario game that can be downloaded and played while waiting in line.

http://nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-on-super-nintendo-world-possible-switch-interactivity-non-mario-representation-more/

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:30 am

cfc wrote:I'd love to see a ride version of Mario Kart that isn't just a simulator.

Agreed. Something like Radiator Springs Racers would be awesome.
Top Wood: 1. Outlaw Run 2. Phoenix 3. El Toro 4. Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. Millennium Force 2. Skyrush 3. Magnum XL-200 4. Diamondback 5. Maverick
Top Parks: 1. Disneyland 2. Dollywood 3. Silver Dollar City 4. Knoebels 5. Holiday World

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:47 am

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:

Agreed. Something like Radiator Springs Racers would be awesome.

Garet wrote:

I agree with both of these comments (especially the former).

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:59 am

Garet wrote:

As much as I like Flight of Passage, I would have still rather it have been a physical ride than a simulator. I will just never be able to like a "simulator" attraction as much as I will a coaster or a fast moving dark ride, etc.

Personally, I will be very annoyed if Nintendo World turns out to be another batch of "One and Done" Universal simulator attractions.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Garet » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:06 am

My personal pipe dream of this would be sets of trackless vehicles going through a dark ride race course interacting with each other, changing speeds and there being riderless trackless vehicles showing up as shells at one point. Throw in some banana scenery making random cars spin and perhaps one projected room where after the lights flash on everything is bigger for lightning.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!