TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Next up is a 60 FPS POV of Jubilee Odyssey at Fantasy Island in England! This "Vekoma SLC" (Suspended Looping Coaster) roller coaster is tied for the 2nd place as the tallest full-circuit inverted coaster!

Edited by jedimaster1227

OK so this was sort of fun! We put our heaviest dudes on Thunderbird at Powerpark and tried to break their speed record! This was filmed in late June after the coaster had been running all day! Was a lot of fun trying to break that record! lol

OK so this was sort of fun! We put our heaviest dudes on Thunderbird at Powerpark and tried to break their speed record! This was filmed in late June after the coaster had been running all day! Was a lot of fun trying to break that record! lol

HAHAHA! This is genius.

Dang that looks like fun. Looks like a bear train

Sorry if this is too off-topic but looking at your Chinese POV at the top of the page and now this one, it always amazes me how consistently good the quality is even when it's different people doing the filming for you guys. Like if you didn't mention it, I wouldn't even realize. Do you require them all to use certain quality cameras or just careful vetting of people who you know can shoot good videos?

Sorry if this is too off-topic but looking at your Chinese POV at the top of the page and now this one, it always amazes me how consistently good the quality is even when it's different people doing the filming for you guys. Like if you didn't mention it, I wouldn't even realize. Do you require them all to use certain quality cameras or just careful vetting of people who you know can shoot good videos?

That is actually a VERY good question and the answer is: YES! While I know anyone can have a GoPro camera and a roll of gaffers tape, the way we do it to get that butter smooth ride is actually something that we have "perfected." And many people out there will make fun of us for the method we use for our filming, but the proof is in the results. I have actually trained some people exactly how we do it, and not everyone is skilled enough to be able to do it. Those that can we have allowed to film for us. And as you can see, the results are fantastic!

We have shown many parks exactly how we do our filming only have parks come back to us and tell us "We have tried over and over to do your method and we cannot get the same results...can you guys come back and film more?"

I'm sure this will get quoted somewhere on the internet and laughed at, but we don't care. Our videos represent themselves just fine!

• 1 month later...

^My 2nd roller coaster! I loved when it had those extremely loose little leather straps for "seat belts." I need to get back to my original home park soon. Great quality as always, thanks!

• 4 months later...

Butts, boobs and skulls, 3 ingredients that make any ride great. However, I think fire is always an acceptable replacement for skulls. Nothing can replace butts and boobs, but skulls and fire are interchangeable.

But never go full quad! No mortal can stand the the unholy mixture of butts, boobs, skulls and fire. It can't, and should never even be attempted. I fear there would be tremendous loss of sanity.

Guy "Did I use the proper "there" there in that sentence? It just looks wrong to me. It's not their, as that would be the possesive, right? And it's definitely not they're, 'cause that is a contraction of they are. But the "there" I used back there just feels wrong to me. The actual loss of sanity is possesive, meaning as a person, you can possess the loss of sanity. 'Cause that would then imply that the "their" is the correct "their" there. As a rider, they're possesing their actual insanity there. Right? Am I over thinking this?" Koepp

• 2 weeks later...