TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

I can't imagine any manufacturer turning down a bid because their model is 7-9 ft too high. If Intamin or S&S want to, I'm certain they could get their products down to 100ft.

Exactly, or even like I said above, the ground can be altered to make things work.

I can't imagine any manufacturer turning down a bid because their model is 7-9 ft too high. If Intamin or S&S want to, I'm certain they could get their products down to 100ft.

Exactly, or even like I said above, the ground can be altered to make things work.

I thought about it, but I figured it would look a little weird. However, the idea just came to my head that they could bury the station, ala Air at Alton Towers (I'm not calling it Galatica because f*ck VR).

I thought about it, but I figured it would look a little weird. However, the idea just came to my head that they could bury the station, ala Air at Alton Towers (I'm not calling it Galatica because f*ck VR).

Kirnu in Finland's station is also underground, and it's actually a zacspin

That's probably what's going where the dragsters were, and that's kinda disappointing.

Even if it was going there, there is still plenty of space for other things in that area. What this park has done in these past few years is pretty great. Two new coasters, refurb of one (even though I wish T3 would just be taken down), plenty of flats, and a pretty decent water park. Yea a Larson Loop isn't the best of rides, but I think it's a good thrilling addition for this park. I already have my season pass for next year. It's so cheap and I got it early enough for free drinks, I'm basically robbing them of money at this point. Glad to see this park growing!

The loop is a great addition for this small park. Its good to see them putting more and more money into the park.

I do think its funny that a carnival ride that has been around since the 70's (Super Loop) is finally taking over the amusement park world... whats next a takeover of the tilt a whirl, round up, scrambler, octopus as the "new" ride of the moment? lol

The problem with this addition is that a super loop has been coming to the park with the Kentucky State Fair for at least the past 20 years. I wish they had gone with something else, but ah well.