TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

IAAPA 2016 Live Updates!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be so awesome to go here one day. I would be like a kid at a candy store! This place reminds me of a convention for theme park fans

From what has been said in the past, it's not really a place for enthusiasts or the GP but a place where parks and companies can come in and exchange information and see what innovations are coming out in the industry and get an idea on what they want to buy for their parks.

Not just get an idea - there was still legitimate buying and selling going on through Friday morning. Lots of meetings happening behind closed doors.

Thanks to Robb, Joey, Chuck and all for posting these IAAPA updates...awesome as always!

Even more awesome is to see is Jack Crouse back in some of these reports.

After seeing what he went through, his recovery is giving me strength and hope while my partner Michael is currently fighting a very big battle with cancer and complications from recent surgery.

Thanks to my friends at TPR for their support (Bill, David & Bert in particular) for the well wishes.

Hope to be back on TPR posting regularly soon!