TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

^ Agreed! I loved Poltergeist when I was at Fiesta Texas back in 2004 (really need to make another trip down there...), but I feel like this ride type really shines when it's enclosed. Flight of Fear at Kings Island was a great experience; that spaghetti bowl in the dark is really awesome.

^ Agreed! I loved Poltergeist when I was at Fiesta Texas back in 2004 (really need to make another trip down there...), but I feel like this ride type really shines when it's enclosed. Flight of Fear at Kings Island was a great experience; that spaghetti bowl in the dark is really awesome.

I'm with you on that one. FoF takes the disorientation to a whole new level and it's awesome.

sounds like they've really toned down the "moaning" sound the cars used to make on the track. . .

shame, it was spooky for Halloween. . . still a great ride tho.

need to get back to Fiesta. . been way too many years since we've been (and they are running specials for 2017 passes in Austin for Fright Fest)

I wasn't a fan of the FoF clones. I thought the show rooms were never really that dark and the trim kind of ruined the experience as a whole. Poltergeist is by far and away my favorite of the speghetti bowls and runs exactly as it should imo: fast and trimless.

I found Thunderhawk to be an amazing wooden coaster when I had visited Dorney Park for the first time during June 2015. I was fortunate enough to have experienced it with the buzz bars because if I had waited another year to go, I would have missed out on the classic "feel" it produced. I hope to make it back to Dorney Park in a few years to try out Thunderhawk with its new trains. Thanks for sharing that amazing video as it reminded me of my first visit to Dorney Park last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Superman Krypton Coaster looks like an amazing floor-less coaster with its custom layout and especially with its setting! You did an amazing job at capturing the coaster's custom layout in this video. I hope to ride Superman Krypton Coaster one day within a few years on a large trip I'm planning. Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...