TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's new for 2017?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Mystic Timbers since KI is my home park and it will instantly be the most fun ride in the park.

Not sure that it's fair to say it will "instantly be the most fun ride in the park." When you don't even know how it's going to ride yet.

#YouCantJudgeACoasterByItsAnimatedOrRealPOV

^I reckon it'll depend on what's in "the shed."

The shed is going to be a gift shop that your forced to walk through

Then the lessons of Disney will be well learned.

• 2 weeks later...
Definitely Mystic Timbers since KI is my home park and it will instantly be the most fun ride in the park.

Not sure that it's fair to say it will "instantly be the most fun ride in the park." When you don't even know how it's going to ride yet.

#YouCantJudgeACoasterByItsAnimatedOrRealPOV

It's a GCI. It will be the most fun ride in the park.

#YouCanJudgeACoasterByItsManufacturer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
New 2017 at Elitch Gardens as a star flyer

http://www.elitchgardens.com/theme-park/coming-in-2017/

There must be a reason Elitch Gardens doesn't have a dedicated discussion thread. Even small parks have one.

We create Discussion Threads after people are already talking about the park in TPRs forums. We create discussion threads by pulling together multiple thread where a park is already being discussed. For example even this latest news, nobody bothered to create a new thread to announce or discuss it.

For the record I think I have caught up by updating the first page of this thread, but I missed anything major (besides random Chinese projects) let me know

The topic is called "What's new for 2017?" and you forgot the "aspect" where it had to be "new for 2017". That's literally the only criteria for this thread at all.

Hey Bill, let's not get all technical or people will question why I'm listed relocated rides/coasters as new.

The topic is called "What's new for 2017?" and you forgot the "aspect" where it had to be "new for 2017". That's literally the only criteria for this thread at all.

I'm just in a mindset of a 2017 opening, but as you said it's not confirmed for 2017, and very well could be for 2018