TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

USA 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuff

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys still there. We were there earlier in the week as well.

If so check out the Ghostbusters/Void attraction at Madame Tussands. The most impressive VR experience I have seen to date. I could see it as E Ticket in Universal. Shockingly well done. I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Still can't get over how well everything worked. First time I haven't felt ripped off during a tourist attraction in Times Square.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/29/12060066/ghostbusters-dimension-the-void-times-square-madame-tussauds-vr

If so check out the Ghostbusters/Void attraction at Madame Tussands. The most impressive VR experience I have seen to date. I could see it as E Ticket in Universal. Shockingly well done. I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Still can't get over how well everything worked. First time I haven't felt ripped off during a tourist attraction in Times Square.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/29/12060066/ghostbusters-dimension-the-void-times-square-madame-tussauds-vr

It was broken the day we were going to check it out. Hopefully once the bugs are all worked out we'll try it (or see more popping up in other places)!

Just an fyi for anyone visiting the met or the museum of natural history, it's only a suggested donation to enter them. There are some other museums like this as well. Sometimes the people at the registers will give you an attitude about it but you can give a dollar if you want.

If you want some of the best pizza in the world Staten Island is your place. Probably the only thing we got going for us. Lee's Tavern, Brothers Pizzeria and Denino's are all very famous establishments. Denino's just opened a location in NYC as well. If you go to the one in Staten Island you can walk over to the original world famous Ralph's Ices.

Just an fyi for anyone visiting the met or the museum of natural history, it's only a suggested donation to enter them.

This is true, but it's always been my firm belief that if you give less than the very reasonable suggested donation you're a complete a**hole.

It was broken the day we were going to check it out. Hopefully once the bugs are all worked out we'll try it (or see more popping up in other places)!

I noticed three void employees and at least 4 MT employees for an attraction that only can run 4 people at a time (15 minute session). Must be finnicky needed all that staff seven weeks in. When we went on Tuesday everything worked but I heard it crashed and had to restarted for a group earlier.

It's not just VR so I can see the hiccups. Hopefully you will get to try it soon.

When the tour was in Coney Island did you stop at the original Nathan's?Thier hot dogs and fries are fantastic(and this is coming from a pizza fanatic).

I'm not sure what you mean. It's a "pizza tour" not a "hot dog tour."

Edited by robbalvey

Just an fyi for anyone visiting the met or the museum of natural history, it's only a suggested donation to enter them.

This is true, but it's always been my firm belief that if you give less than the very reasonable suggested donation you're a complete a**hole.

I live here and already pay enough taxes so it doesn't bother me.