TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lake Compounce Discussion Thread

From the Bristol Press:

Lake Compounce plans Friday to announce "the single largest investment" the nation's oldest amusement park has ever made.

So hyped for tomorrow! Look for updates around 10am.

This has awesome written all over it. I can't wait, the possibilities are very wide.

Well Boulder Dash was only 6 million so we know it will be more expensive than that.

What price do Euro-Fighters generally go for? One of those makes sense for this park, I was even thinking a launch coaster from Gerstlauer along the lines of Anubis: The Ride and Lynet.

Premier teased an announcement on their facebook page this morning, the post said hint was Nutmeg, not sure what that clue means but we'll see. It's about time that park got something to go along with Boulder Dash.

^Whoops, didn't see the post on the previous page. Although I am still curious what the Nutmeg clue means?

Sounds like it's more similar to Full Throttle than Sky Rocket or the Superman clones, should be exciting!

(edit) nevermind, looks like another Skyloop, so there's that.

Edited by Hilltopper39

Not even knowing all the details yet this looks like a great addition to the park. Never been here, but with Boulder Dash and now a Premiere launcher this place is on the map for must visits next year!

^Whoops, didn't see the post on the previous page. Although I am still curious what the Nutmeg clue means?

A nickname for Connecticut is "The Nutmeg State".

And I was hoping for "Egg Nog: The Ride."

I know there's a lot of these Superman: Ultimate Flight clones out now but these actually look really fun! I'm not mad .

A nickname for Connecticut is "The Nutmeg State".

And I was hoping for "Egg Nog: The Ride."

Perhaps an Egg Nog Challenge on the next TPR event?