TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New pictures from the B&M plant brought to us via Screamscape. Just some quick observations. There is some teal track loaded on the a flat bed trailer, thay typically means it is being shipped within North America. There is new teal track with a neon yellow spine that has shown up. Of course HW's orange is all over the yard. The red, yellow and white are completely gone.

LSM launch track on that trailer next to the container.

Teal and neon green has got to be the Carowinds giga.

Six B&M coasters is I believe the most they have done in a one year time frame. I think it's great to see them doing a lot of new projects, and given the positive reviews of Banshee and the jump to an LSM launch and unique layout on Thunderbird, I am anxious to see what else is in the works. From what I see so far:

Holiday World-B&M Launched Wing Coaster (Thunderbird)=Orange Track

Gardaland Dive Machine=White Track

Wanda/China Park Flying Coaster=Yellow Track

Efteling Dive Machine=Red Track

That leaves the teal and the new teal with yellow stripe. On those two, I am guessing:

Carowinds Giga Coaster=Teal with Yellow Stripe

Either SF Fiesta Texas or some mystery US park/Flying Coaster=Teal Track

Are there any other parks in the US clearing large areas? The only one throwing me here is the teal flyer track.

Six B&M coasters is I believe the most they have done in a one year time frame. I think it's great to see them doing a lot of new projects, and given the positive reviews of Banshee and the jump to an LSM launch and unique layout on Thunderbird, I am anxious to see what else is in the works. From what I see so far:

Holiday World-B&M Launched Wing Coaster (Thunderbird)=Orange Track

Gardaland Dive Machine=White Track

Wanda/China Park Flying Coaster=Yellow Track

Efteling Dive Machine=Red Track

That leaves the teal and the new teal with yellow stripe. On those two, I am guessing:

Carowinds Giga Coaster=Teal with Yellow Stripe

Either SF Fiesta Texas or some mystery US park/Flying Coaster=Teal Track

Are there any other parks in the US clearing large areas? The only one throwing me here is the teal flyer track.

We know Knotts and Cedar Point are both getting large new attractions but not necessarily coasters. However from what I know not many Cedar Fair parks are receiving coasters.

With the plain teal track already on flatbeds and ready for shipping, it's got me wondering... are any of the other domestic park's 2015 projects even far enough along to warrant track delivery at this point? With footers taking 30-45 days to cure, it would seem a bit odd to have track arriving this early.

Although I guess it's kind of hard to see the progress on the new SFFT attraction, so I'd imagine that's likely the plain teal track's destination.

SKC coaster track began arriving at SFFT in September 1999 so it is possible that coaster track would start getting delivered soon if it is indeed going to be a B&M.

SFFT SKC track pics Sept 1999

Track was hidden behind Lone Star Lil's Amphitheater.

That was the last season I worked at SFFT. I knew these pics were still online somewhere. Doesn't mean SFFT is getting another B&M but you never know.

Wow that's a lot of projects for B&M, next year! Just one question: was there ever an orange and red track, or was it just that kind of dark orange going for HW?

Agreed, I thought the track hadn't come out for Efteling yet, and there was just dark orange track.

Wow that's a lot of projects for B&M, next year! Just one question: was there ever an orange and red track, or was it just that kind of dark orange going for HW?

Agreed, I thought the track hadn't come out for Efteling yet, and there was just dark orange track.

No that red and orange are not similar at all. From all the pics of track we have at HW already, none if it has those straight rail ties that looked completely different from any other track B&M has already done. Remember, the red track may have shipped in last month and could still be on a ship somewhere.

I don't think Centurion/Fury 325 would have a neon color scheme. That just doesn't make sense, I've been imagining it being an orangy-brown or black.

The ride will not be called "Centurion" because that trademark is still suspended. Since the ride is probably going to be called Fury 325 the neon would make sense to me. It matches some of the teasers as well.

Neon colors should be for a coaster called Happiness 325 not Fury 325

I think it fits it quite well. The colors go great together and if the ride is being themed after a bee hive or whatever, the colors go nicely with it. Who is going to build a ride called Happiness 325?

^^ When I hear "Fury" I think of light, vibrant colors. Not dull black or brown. Like neon green or light red. They don't seem happy unless you think of it that way.

Fury seems like it would be great for Cedar Fair's infamous "red and yellow" colors. Dull black? Black and gray could go with Fury if they are not alone (there should be other colors.)

^^ When I hear "Fury" I think of light, vibrant colors. Not dull black or brown. Like neon green or light red. They don't seem happy unless you think of it that way.

Fury seems like it would be great for Cedar Fair's infamous "red and yellow" colors. Dull black? Black and gray could go with Fury if they are not alone (there should be other colors.)

That's just what I think of when I hear Fury. I don't think of darker colors.