TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nigloland! New Coaster for 2014

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Apparently, it will be a clone of The Storm at Etnaland (Italy) minus the final inline.

So, essentially, Mack's take on the concept of a megalite. It looks fairly compact and interesting!

I have been told at IAAPA that it will have a completely different layout than Storm. This will have more airtime! Only the height will be the same.

I was wondering where all the info about the ride being a Storm clone was coming from, but your information is like wonderful music to my ears!

Can't wait to see how this turns out.

^ The owners of the park loved Piraten, so the ride Will probably be a close copy. The rides cost the same, but there is a lot more upkeeping with the Intamin ride. Since the target audience would not really appreciate the real megalite they went with Mack instead.

Also it's not a stengel dive, just a twisted hill. Watch the photos from Far away and you'll see.

Edited by _koppen

Although the Intamin Mega-Lites are fantastic, I never understood what market they were catering for.

They are really expensive (cost of coaster and maintenance), too expensive for most small parks and too low capacity for most large parks. I guess Mack took out the high maintenance costs and made a product that is comparable for parks.