TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Not really posting this as a major update but they did make more progress overnight. One more track section and the truss for the second block brake are now in place.

If you ever hear when they decide to do a soft opening. POST IT. I'll leave work and be there. Anytime!!

^ I've never been to Shark Reef or Secret Garden, so I have no clue about Ticketmaster for them, but I do know that the shows I've bought on MGM properties, to the best of my memory, have been through their own ticketing system. Go figure, haha.

All MGM box offices run on Ticketmaster. Adventuredome is the only attraction at an MGM resort that does't use TM.

All MGM box offices run on Ticketmaster. Adventuredome is the only attraction at an MGM resort that does't use TM.

I stand corrected. At least they advertise ticket prices correctly so you don't get surprised when purchasing.

^Prices went up on Friday. All things considered it's still a way better deal than most Vegas attraction. NYNY is $14 and that coaster is not nearly as fun as Canyon Blaster.

Yeah, those prices aren't bad at all. I can't believe how fast it went up. Of course, being in a covered park sure helps.

Exactly, I bet it sure has helped keeping work trucking along. I don't think much was done this weekend with the park being open until 12AM each day. I am sure more progress will be done this week, and I will provide an update. I do know that they have been working on electrical and some of the things the naked or untrained eye wouldn't see.

Nothing has been going on with it this weekend, The crews were off for the holiday. Expect to see progress continue starting tomorrow. The park is closed next week so that will hopefully be enough to get the last of the track installed. There is only about 6 pieces to go.

Am I the only one who think this El Loco looks much better than the other standard El Locos?

I also think this looks way better than the standard El Locos.

I think from the beginning we knew this wasn't going to be a bog standard El Loco model.

I'm loving all of these updates we're getting, thanks John. I can't wait to get out there and ride this.