TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

Here's another TPR Video! How many people have been on Superman aka "Ride of Steel?"

If we get 25 comments before we post the next one we'll give away a Bag-O-Crap! So...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Edited by robbalvey

Pardon my ignorance, but is Schwarzkopf the only coaster designer who sometimes used a curved chainlift in his rides? I recall seeing them on Schwarzkopf coasters but not on any others.

Pardon my ignorance, but is Schwarzkopf the only coaster designer who sometimes used a curved chainlift in his rides? I recall seeing them on Schwarzkopf coasters but not on any others.

I think you're right. I would think I would remember seeing another curved chain lift because they don't come up often.

I think you're right. I would think I would remember seeing another curved chain lift because they don't come up often.

I think Japan has one that has a couple of turns on the lift that is probably made by Meisho/Senyo. I could be wrong, just remembered seeing it somewhere.

^ kind of different as this one has an airtime hill after the first big turn and Jet Line has a twist.

It could be a really fun coaster, could be better if they take the mountain from Japan. Schwarzkopf is GREAT!

I loved this ride. It gets pretty intense near the end with the tight turns and rather quick transitions. I always check it's still there when I drive north on the M6. I hope somewhere buys it. Maybe it could do well at Lightwater.

Omg... that's totaly random I clicked on this same video in the TPR youtube channel the other day and Robb picked it for the bag-o-crap. It still looks fun. The curved lift hill is interesting for some bizarre reason... don't know exactly why but that's just me.

No Bag-O-Crap given away for the last video, so maybe this one will grab your attention!

If we get 25 comments before we post the next one we'll give away a Bag-O-Crap! So...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!!!

Edited by robbalvey