TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

^ That's great news! Let us know if there has been any changes made while it was down.

Hopefully this is a sign that Six Flags will move forward from this accident and people can ride these amazing coasters again.

Well at the entrance they have a demo seat showing you how and what the seat looks like. If u pull down the restraint there is a green light meaning you can ride. The trains have seatbelts kinda like the ones on sky screamer which yes you would think that eliminates all the air time which it took out some but not a lot. The bunny hill on the cliff wasn't as airy but still had a bump of airtime. Overall with the seatbelts it's still an amazing ride. I will post a picture of the entrance so you can see it. Im going to ride it as many times to see if where you get the most airtime and I will post back

^ I don't know if you're aware of this, but adding a seatbelt will not reduce airtime. That's not how gravity works. Maybe the trains are running a little slower than before, possibly due to not being running very much since the accident or for some other reason. (A slower train is the only cause for less airtime)

EIDT: The seatbelt could potentially give you less space to move in your seat, if that's what you mean. Could we get a picture of the added seatbelts?

^sorry still new to this and that may have been it because I just rode it once more and seems like it went a bit faster (especially on the cliff) than the first time. I got a lot more air time this time than last.

Yeah that's okay, I didn't mean to sound like a d*ck. Yeah, keep riding, maybe it just needs to warm up a bit!

Well at the entrance they have a demo seat showing you how and what the seat looks like. If u pull down the restraint there is a green light meaning you can ride. The trains have seatbelts kinda like the ones on sky screamer which yes you would think that eliminates all the air time which it took out some but not a lot. The bunny hill on the cliff wasn't as airy but still had a bump of airtime. Overall with the seatbelts it's still an amazing ride. I will post a picture of the entrance so you can see it. Im going to ride it as many times to see if where you get the most airtime and I will post back

It's kinda hard to see in this pic but that's basically what they did. Sorry it's blurry.

image.thumb.jpg.5c23f34dca7112736bc528d25c9c4318.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.cc025230dea76e0f6287be3122947c3e.jpg

Blurry Empty seats

image_1424.thumb.jpg.e8b0385850a60d0987745ead5cc42ef5.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

I would have expected this to have a seat belt from the beginning. (As well as TNTG) I don't have a problem with them, they actually make me feel more "secure" on a coaster in general.

I see they put the "rattles" on the back of the trains again also.

Man, gotta get back out there before school starts back up. My son really wants to ride it. Glad to hear it has reopened. I wonder what that means for us NTAG riders up here in DFW. Kinda bummed about the seatbelts. Gonna quench some of the airtime, but understand why they did..

Cool, I was planning on checking out the Fright Fest this year so now I have more motivation to go ride Irat a few times. I'm sure the seatbelts won't do much to the ride experience. I think it's safe to say Ntag will have seatbelts when it opens.