Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 430 - SFFT announces Batman The Ride (S&S 4D coaster)
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby SFOverTexasFan » Wed May 15, 2013 10:04 pm

This.
What?
CHECK OUT MY NEW SFOT FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/SfotFans

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby ArizonaGuy » Wed May 15, 2013 10:09 pm

mr. cockblock wrote:
SFOverTexasFan wrote:For those who have ridden it....better then Giant? lol

This.

My favorite quote from Robb today at the end of the first POV was "Wow, that was a quick action packed coaster. I definitely want to say that my butt spent more time up in the air than it did in the seat, and that's a good thing." :airtime: :airtimer:

Both the front and back seat POV give a good indication this thing is airtime packed! :b :br

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Thu May 16, 2013 9:35 am

I can't to see how the ride warms up as the summer season begins and it warms up a bit. The park can also use a few different lift settings (slow crawl over, normal speed, or even a fast kick-over) so it will be interesting to see how it runs as time goes on. Definitely look forward to the rides we will get on it in July during the Texas-Midwest tour so I can fully compare it to NTAG (I think I still slightly prefer NTAG right now but that can easily change with this summer).

I also forgot to mention I loved the little effects! The water bombs at the bottom of the cliff drop were awesome and the lights were really fun in the tunnel. It was like a mini rave in there and you could see the tunnel walls flying right by you! Really helps the speed as you fly up like 50 feet inside the tunnel!

I Love Donkeys!

Postby nRoK » Thu May 16, 2013 9:49 am

Man what an amazing ride. The fact that 9 months ago if some on told me they rode rattler 10+ times in the same day I'd either call them a liar or they're a masochist. I lost count somewhere in the 20s when we no longer even had to get off of the train. Every seat on this ride is a different experience it is that amazing. I prefer the left side over the right especially in the barrel roll because you almost feel like you will get tossed out. Whereas the right side you just glide right through it which is also awesome. I just can't say enough about this ride from the drop to the overbanks, barrel roll, dive off the quarry and into the tunnel fantastic. Can't wait to hear about RMC's next project or 2 or 3...

For those asking about NTAG comparisons, NTAG has more pops of air, but I think iRats pops really keep you out of the seat longer than the giants. They are both must rides but since iRat is 5 hours closer to me than the giant and it has that barrel roll and quarry setting my RMC ranking is iRat at 1a and the giant at 1b Outlaw Run is pending(hopefully not for much longer though)

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 am

It looks to me like Texas has two great RMC rides to brag about. Coasters like New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler, and Outlaw Run (in Missouri) definitely give the industry a whole new target to shoot for.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby boardwalkbullet91507 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Today was a blast! The Iron Rattler is so intense. I was blaming out then next thing I know I'm upside down... Incredible. Doesn't even compare to NTAG. Iron Rattler is #1!

...and Jeffrey Siebert's voice sounds 10X cooler in person. 'Nuff said. Huge thanks to Jaime and the crew that operated the rides! Today truly was an incredible experience.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Tmcdllr » Thu May 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Jeffrey Siebert?

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Mrlittle » Thu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm

I was able to get two rides in today. That first drop is fantastic. The tunnel is awesome with the lights and mist. A great coaster all around. I'm not sure where I rank it yet but I'm coming back tomorrow to ride more.

Fiesta Texas has a winner on there hands. Oh yeah the Six Flags crew at the park today was awesome.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby TyRush » Thu May 16, 2013 3:34 pm

cfc wrote:It looks to me like Texas has two great RMC rides to brag about. Coasters like New Texas Giant, Iron Rattler, and Outlaw Run (in Missouri) definitely give the industry a whole new target to shoot for.

Couldnt agree more Chuck! Do you think they will ever make a full steel coaster? I necessarily dont think they need to if they can make rides like this
If Intamin made a donkey, it wouldn't be tame.....well for a year

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby boardwalkbullet91507 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:05 pm

Tmcdllr wrote:Jeffrey Siebert?

Fiesta Texas marketing director. "A twisting coil of thrills at 70mph!" If this helps...

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!