NEW TPR Video Every Day in April!

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GREAT coverage of Wodan

Besides...Wodan is travelling on harder wheels this season. Still not metal...but a harder type of plastic.

As I am a regular visitor of Europa I can clearly see that Wodan has become significanty faster, especially to the end. But I have to admit that it became rougher too...

Greeds...GeorgeT

Robb does the park time the dispatches so Blue Fire and Woodan cross over each other? Im sure it has been asked before, just curious. It certainley seems they do

No. We waited quite a few trains to get those shots!

Wodan looks spectacular.

as someone else said, Europa Park is absolutely on my bucketlist of places to go before I die.

My only issue with the coaster, is that I wish it didn't interact so much with the rides around it, as it would be much more successfully themed if it didn't go under (or over) the other rides.

but hey, I get space is a concern, and regardless of that, it looks amazing.

so yeah. . nice POV today!

Robb does the park time the dispatches so Blue Fire and Woodan cross over each other? Im sure it has been asked before, just curious. It certainley seems they do

No. We waited quite a few trains to get those shots!

Ah okay, great job then

It seems to be a great park indeed and I must visit it a.s.a.p. as it's not extremely far from where I live (around 1200 miles). Great footage of wodan. Love the shots where it crosses over and under blue fire.

Oh, and I found it really funny when Robb says: "Take the tunnel! Take the... station!"

That was a great day on a great trip, Robb.

While I'd say Wodan was 'one of the best' new woodies in the World, of all the parks I've ever visited Europa Park in Germany was unquestionably The Number One Best amusement park in the World.

(Sorry Disney!)

Can't wait to go back one day.

Today's TPR Daily Video - One of the most screwed up, bizarre rides we've ever filmed! Sequoia Adventure at Gardaland!

EVERY REPLY YOU MAKE HERE WILL GIVE YOU ONE ENTRY TO WIN A BAG-O-CRAP!

(Yes, multiple comments DO count for more than one - but don't be stupid and post like 20 times in a row and keep your posts ON TOPIC with the videos!)