TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official CoasterVille Discussion Thread (FB Game)

Hi there, I didn't see anything posted on this game so I thought I would share it with you. CoasterVille is much like FarmVille, and similar games but the idea is you build your own theme park. The game itself feels like a graphically improved "Theme Park" as you can see from the screenshot. Much of the attractions you can build seem to be inspired by Disney (Big Thunder, Splash Mountain lookalikes) I don't play a lot of these games but this one is actually pretty fun and worth a look, check it out!

https://apps.facebook.com/coasterville/

CVille.thumb.jpg.2fe9be0fb974730d73e31b864c00960f.jpg

"Marty's Park" is the example you are given to get some inspiration for your park.

Edited by ECZenith

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played it for a while, successfuly avoiding all their little traps for sending out invites,but then I got to a point where it wouldnt let me build more rides without "hiring" my friends to work at the park gate.

However - if anyone DOES decide to play and wants someone they can send invites to or whatever, my facebook is Tomi Zandshtein.

Nanner, you can adjust your settings so only others that play the game can see posts requesting items for your games. An option for those who don't have others on their friends list that play the game, is to create a facebook account only for gaming, and add other players from the games fan pages.

Please feel free to add me as a friend on facebook if you need help with quest items and upgrading your attractions, I play a couple times a day and always help friends that ask for items. My name is Sean Costa if you do a member search, I'm wearing a black shirt in my picture and I'm in my car in my picture, my hand is in the foreground of the photo.

It's free to play, but like all Facebook games, the really fun items cost dollars (real money) redeemable by point cards or points you can by on Facebook. I find the game is fun enough without a lot of the extra things you can buy... for example, the Christmas themed items cost real money but I have no interest in them anyways.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/sean.costa.9

Add me as a friend, for items like the ride operator uniform, you post it to your wall and your friends have to click to send you one. Eventually when you're far along in the game, you will have a building or business or attraction that will provide you with the items you need rather than having to ask for them. For example, I needed to ask for saddles for a western type quest, now I have an attraction that will give me the items when I click it.

• 1 month later...

hi you say (Add me as a friend, for items like the ride operator uniform, you post it to your wall and your friends have to click to send you one. Eventually when you're far along in the game, you will have a building or business or attraction that will provide you with the items you need rather than having to ask for them. For example, I needed to ask for saddles for a western type quest, now I have an attraction that will give me the items when I click it.(

add me pleas in ban from adding people i want many uniform i nees ride op uni.. where is it i search but not found tanks

that is my pm in facebook then i ban from adding and pm to strengers

eny way

i dont find ride op uniform to make it also the tiket of club when i want upgrade afew bulding and 1 if things is missing show the black screen and say me what i need to have

sometimes under the item it have button a name (show me) then in clic on it and automatically he show me the bulding so i can maje it

afew time replace this button with (ask friend) my freeind havnt eny otem i need becuse i invite to this game and his level is very very low

important: i live in iran and have many problem with buy park cash in some times this is impossible to us

if you can help me to and free to this situration

my fb link is https://www.facebook.com/Dash.Blacky

i ban for adding my friend in 1 time so many of them dont know me in real name in fave book and report that i ban for 11 more day

please add me then help me

tnx alot

excuse me for this english language its so awefoo

• 1 month later...

Big new update today! As we get closer to the release of the beach theme, a new free attraction and quests have come out today: A 5 step quest is now available to build the "Kraken" flat ride, looks pretty cool, check it out!

MOTD_LE_FantasyBuildable_02.png.253c22fc9eaaeab21514be23dd100f93.png

Release the Kraken!

• 2 weeks later...

Zynga continues to add new, free content to Coasterville! Now available are the Kodiak River Run rapids ride, gadget shop, and an entire new theme called Future City, featuring the Tower of Tomorrow landmark. Coming soon are two new customizable tracked rides: Lazer Battle (looks like an outdoor target shooting ride, and the Tubes ride (ever watch Futurama) The game is available to play at no charge with some premium content available for sale. For those who haven't checked it out yet, the game is definitely worth a try and there is new content added almost daily, it's a lot of fun!

MJAco, thank you for that!

Added today is a new quest to build an Easter themed "bunny hop" attraction.

This game is turning out to be very sucessful and popular, and I remind you there is new content added nearly every week! If you haven't checked it out yet, do so today!

untitled.bmp

Bunny Hop

• 2 months later...

Since my last update there have been many additions to Coasterville! I will name a few here...

-Arabian Nights theme released including all new shops, flat rides and landmark. Soon there will be a new customizable coaster released, I have included a picture below.

-Runaway Mine Car coaster, this 5 step build reminds us of Disney's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

-Kraken's Revenge, the Kraken is now available in a new green colour

-New customizable track segments for Dynamite Run, Windstorm, Comet, and Dragon coasters including corkscrews and moebius loops!

-The Beach theme is coming soon, some pieces including the aquarium and kite shop are already released. The highlight attraction of the beach theme will be the Whiplash coaster, looks much like a B&M Inverted coaster!

1001Nights.bmp

This new desert themed coaster will be released very soon, start clearing up some land in your desert!