TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2013- What are you most excited for?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I cannot deny it any longer. I have tried as I could but the truth must come out. I am just ecstatic about the most innovative, original, intense, and insane coaster coming to Missouri next year. That's right you guessed it! Drum roll for its unique and mighty name.....Boomerang! because it is not like I could drive say 250 miles to ride an identical coast with a co-incidentally the name same name in the same state because I need a justification for needing to consume a truck load of aspirin!

All sarcasm aside, I am looking forward to Outlaw Run. I will finally have my chance to ride on a wooden with inversions.

Wow - not one mention for Secret Weapon Seven!

I think the most exciting two projects for 2013 are Outlaw Run and SW7.

SW7 should combine good theming, indoor and outdoor elements, aswell as being a long ride - which is something that has been craved at Alton Towers for years!

I just don't trust Alton after all the overhype of thirteen and subterra.

Sub-Terra I don't think was overhyped, it was a medium investment and fits the bill fine. Th13teen I think has been discussed to death and the bottom line is - family ride marketed wrong.

This is in a different league. I think when you see a ride with at least 8 inversions, it's going to be a little more substantial.

I enjoyed Sub Terra when it opened but have yet to go on it since the improvements. Thirteen was over hyped indeed and the coaster layout leaves a lot to be desired although I still really enjoy the drop (which is far superior to Verbolten), however after looking closely at the plans for SW7 I think the UK is getting one of the most satisfying coasters in recent years, especially in terms of ride length which is usually economically short here.

Just a recap on how SW7 should turn out (after it leaves the building containing the secret "thingy"), POV at 3:00.

I enjoyed Sub Terra when it opened but have yet to go on it since the improvements. Thirteen was over hyped indeed and the coaster layout leaves a lot to be desired although I still really enjoy the drop (which is far superior to Verbolten), however after looking closely at the plans for SW7 I think the UK is getting one of the most satisfying coasters in recent years, especially in terms of ride length which is usually economically short here.

Just a recap on how SW7 should turn out (after it leaves the building containing the secret "thingy"), POV at 3:00.

Sw7 is going to be amazing. Overhype can't happen as its going to be worth it. Thirteen was marketed totally wrong, if you take it for what it is its amazing.

So the new Alton ride for me, predictably, I can't wait.

Wow - not one mention for Secret Weapon Seven!

I think the most exciting two projects for 2013 are Outlaw Run and SW7.

SW7 should combine good theming, indoor and outdoor elements, aswell as being a long ride - which is something that has been craved at Alton Towers for years!

Agreed!

It's very long, with an apparently awesome indoor, then essentially two outdoor sections with 8 inversions.

I've got a feeling it'll be a bit of a dark horse and surprise people.

I don't have a real new coaster for 2013 but it reopens in 2013 Turbine. Kinda looking forward to ride a classic Schwarzkopf Shuttle looping. Second thing I'm looking forward to is a non-coaster: Chiapas the new Log-flume ride at Phantasialand. Still a good looking year to look forward to.

Must admit that there are some coasters in America that look great. (like the Yolocoaster, Gatekeeper, Outlaw run and Iron Rattler)