TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

So yesterday I got bored and decided to build a Bizzaro coaster. I wasn't in the mood for an actual recreation so I created a new layout. Here's what I have:Shot0365.bmp

The entrance plaza.

Shot0368.bmp

The covered glass queue...along with the glass stations.

Shot0366.bmpShot0367.bmp

After the first drop.

Shot0369.bmp

You go through the Superman shield and turn to see some fire.

Shot0370.bmp

Right after the fire effect, you go through these hills.

Shot0371.bmp

Then this.

Shot0373.bmp

Here's the full layout.

Thoughts are encouraged

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like this coaster, The layout is nice and has a good range elements!

Just a couple of Ideas:

1) Maybe add some footers?

2) Have you considered a MCBR? It would increase Capacity and Throughput would it not?

3)I think it would look nicer if you removed some of the glass covering over the queue, Perhaps have small sections covered?

Other than that it's a good start!

I really like this coaster, The layout is nice and has a good range elements!

Just a couple of Ideas:

1) Maybe add some footers?

2) Have you considered a MCBR? It would increase Capacity and Throughput would it not?

3)I think it would look nicer if you removed some of the glass covering over the queue, Perhaps have small sections covered?

Other than that it's a good start!

Thank you for the feedback

My footer sets no longer work on my computer. I've tried re-installing but then the file force closes everything, not just RCT3 either, my entire laptop shuts down. Just like my catwalk set, I have only one file that works (JCat's Steelworx) but they are unrealistic and ugly. So I end up not using the catwalks. And because my catwalks suck, the MCBR looks weird so I end up not putting in a MCBR. My laptop can be a misfit 90% of the time.

And I'll fix the glass covering right now, I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it.

It looks good so far, just a couple of tips,

1. The box supports are too close. I'm building an Intamin Mega inspired by Bizarro (in it's original Superman incarnation) and I built a box support, skipped two squares, and then placed another one, it looks much better that way.

2. The supports on the airtime hills are off as well.

(Not my photo)

As you can see, on the real ride, there are cross beams that go across. I think you may need to add those.

3. Flanges and footers! Make sure to use flanges when building with Moby's supports, it helps the look of the ride tremendously. You said your footer file was not working. But there are several round footers you can use. I personally use Weber's Aged Footers (Found Here)

Other than that, it looks decent, I can't wait to see more.