[RCT3] Disney's Adventure Park - Update #6 -Hollywood

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Beer Man

Re: [RCT III] Disney's Adventure Park

Postby mcjaco » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 am

Bryce wrote:And SoCal Coasters, you've bashed on my parks on RCTLounge before, but could you PLEASE elaborate on how I'm not making it mine? Do you want me to create my own CS? Sure, I used the Space Mountain set and the TLTA set, but I'm trying to make Tomorrowland look retro and similar, but yet unique compared to all other Tomorrowlands at Disney parks. Same goes for Mainstreet and the entrance. Sorry.

Get used to it. We have a few here (and it looks like they post the same way elsewhere) that never have anything nice to say.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby Bryce » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 am

mcjaco wrote:
Bryce wrote:And SoCal Coasters, you've bashed on my parks on RCTLounge before, but could you PLEASE elaborate on how I'm not making it mine? Do you want me to create my own CS? Sure, I used the Space Mountain set and the TLTA set, but I'm trying to make Tomorrowland look retro and similar, but yet unique compared to all other Tomorrowlands at Disney parks. Same goes for Mainstreet and the entrance. Sorry.

Get used to it. We have a few here (and it looks like they post the same way elsewhere) that never have anything nice to say.

I mean, I really want criticism but the way it's worded just came off as rude and helpful. Blah. Thanks for the advice though!

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 am

Bryce wrote:I mean, I really want criticism but the way it's worded just came off as rude and helpful. Blah. Thanks for the advice though!

Which is why I made this part of our rules.

6.) If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. Attitude in this Forum will not be accepted. There are constructive ways of stating you opinion. "It sucks" will not be tolerated. These are all games being discussed, and everyone plays for different reasons. Belittling other members will get you a 24 Hour Ban immediately.

So I hear you. ::wink::

Young and Stupid! I blame my parents.

Re: [RCT3] Disney's Adventure Park - Update #2: Soft Opening

Postby SoCalCoasters » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm

When have I bashed your parks over at RCT Lounge? I did not mean to come off as rude. What I was saying by making it your own meant that you should add your own flare or style into your work. It appeared as if not much of your own creativity or style was added to the park with your first update.

Seeing the park now however it is looking much better. Just try and make the park "your own" as I said before. Make it so people recognize it as "Bryce's Disney Park" rather than "just another Disney Park". That's all I was trying to say and I apologize if I came off rude, it was not my intention.

I do have a bit of a bad habit to make comments that appear rude without elaboration and I apologize. Sometimes there are park where I am really blunt about things, even when I am not trying to be.
TPR's Biggest Legoland Nerd, and proud!

Postby Bryce » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:32 pm

SoCalCoasters wrote:When have I bashed your parks over at RCT Lounge? I did not mean to come off as rude. What I was saying by making it your own meant that you should add your own flare or style into your work. It appeared as if not much of your own creativity or style was added to the park with your first update.

Seeing the park now however it is looking much better. Just try and make the park "your own" as I said before. Make it so people recognize it as "Bryce's Disney Park" rather than "just another Disney Park". That's all I was trying to say and I apologize if I came off rude, it was not my intention.

I do have a bit of a bad habit to make comments that appear rude without elaboration and I apologize. Sometimes there are park where I am really blunt about things, even when I am not trying to be.

Okay I understand! Thank you for apologizing. And thanks for the advice!

Postby Bryce » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Update #3

After my most recent visit to Disney's Adventure Park, I managed to snap two outside shots of the new ride!

It is called "Mission To Mars" and is the same type of technology used at Epcot for Mission: Space! The entrance is to the right and the line twists through starry, space-themed corridors before you get to the launch bay and begin your adventure!

Update #4

TomorrowLand is now complete!

I approached TomorrowLand, excited to see it finally complete!

The newest restaurant, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe!

Some new foliage and fountains! It looks nice.

An overview shot!

Space Mountain is ever so popular!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Disney's Adventure Park's new land has begun to go under construction!

The theme is a clear giveaway. I'm very excited to see what the park plans to offer in Hollywood!

Re: [RCT3] Disney's Adventure Park

Postby Bryce » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Hollywood, 1939. Amid the glitz and the glitter of a bustling, young movie town at the height of its golden age, The Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right; a beacon for the show business elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that...

Disney's Magical Sneak Peek of, "The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror!"

Opening soon at Disney's Adventure Park!

A not-so-awesome title

Re: [RCT3] Disney's Adventure Park - Update #5: Tower of Ter

Postby molemaster43 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Personally, I like the detail that you have on the tower, but one thing somewhat irks me. It looks like that it is just one tower that goes straight up. The other two towers have some more little things connected to them, like these.
Tower-of-Terror_03.jpg
Viewed 1890 times
tower-of-terror.jpg
Notice how it is more than just a perfect rectangle? I'd say spice it up a bit and make it look a bit more like one of those, preferably the WDW version.
Viewed 1890 times

Re: [RCT3] Disney's Adventure Park

Postby Bryce » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:03 am

I was put under the responsibility of going to the park and taking pictures of the new Hollywood section and the line for Tower of Terror!

This is the current view of Hollywood Lane and Tower of Terror at the end!

The Hollywood Brown Derby restaurant will serve delicious gourmet burgers and other treats. Looking good!

This is the view you will have as you begin your walk through the overgrown gardens of the Hollywood Hotel.

At the end of the path here, the line takes an immediate right turn.

Getting closer to the lobby!

Almost there! Next left is the lobby!

There is plenty of things to look at in the lobby. Old books that bear Twilight Zone memorabilia, an old, cobweb filled fireplace that hasn't been used since 1939 and a chandelier that looks like it could fall at any moment... Creepy!

The rest of the Hollywood Tower Hotel will remain in mystery, maybe in the next update of photos more will be revealed...

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Re: [RCT3] Disney's Adventure Park - Update #6 -Hollywood

Postby soldier148 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 am

Wow this looks great! Really imaginative work. The textures look weird at spots but I understand because my computers graphics are probably worse than yours. :)

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness