TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hanno's picture of the day

Love the last few pictures, I could have sworn I commented yesterday so I would be caught up but apparently I didn't.

The pic of Wodan is gorgeous. I love the difference between the blue ride and that.

Hanno! I'm totally confused... How did you get that last picture of Wodan? The last time I was at Europa Park, (on the TPR Trip), there was no structure where you must have been standing. Is there something there now? Well, obviously there is, but what?

Hanno! I'm totally confused... How did you get that last picture of Wodan? The last time I was at Europa Park, (on the TPR Trip), there was no structure where you must have been standing. Is there something there now? Well, obviously there is, but what?

For media day they had a "dinner in the sky" thing available

see: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62114

Just wanted to say... Behemoth looks sexy. I would totally mate with it. (okay not really, but I love that photo with the reflection of it in the lake).

That Riptide photo is hilarious... poor kid looks like he’s gasping for air! xD

I love that section of Wodan going over the water ride. The blue of the pools and the water ride is a really great contrast to the coaster!

I like how most in the ride train are holding on and the blue train have their hands up!

This!

I haven't ridden this in a few years so I forget how it rides, but from the picture I think I could hazard a guess!!

I don't know why that many people are smiling. There's nothing to smile about on that ride until it's over and you have somehow survived...then you can smile!

Well those people still remember the old trains! Now it goes way to slow to hurt you in some points...

But i still think that Stampida needs to be re-build into a GCI. And no, i'm not a GCI fanboy. But if Stampida runs like George and the Dragon you would have a possible top-10! coaster in your park! That's just something, but this will stay dreams i guess...

What a great Deamonen shot Hanno!