TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Awesome! Also it would be awesome if there was an unofficial(or official) Disney meetup on Friday or on Monday before bash as I would love to meet some people. In fact I believe I am already meeting a few, but if an official unofficial meetup takes place I will be there 100%!!!!!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I'm sure there will be many unofficial meetups at Disney on Friday/Monday!

I know a bunch of us will be there, but I don't think we'll set a ton of meeting times or random stuff cause we want to relax and have fun.

KT is thinking about riding Tower for the first time as well!

Im seriously debating the trip right now as my 25th birthday present, if I can convince my folks to pitch in since I'm the poors right now. For people interested in both days, whats the best deal for hotels etc? I'd love to visit Disney or something while I'm out there, but like I said, kind of on a budget right now...

Is it worth getting a Flash Pass at the Mountain?

I went last year: with the two ERT sessions, already being in the park when everything else is at the front gate at opening, and all the other stuff that is scheduled during the day, there's not really a point of getting a Flash Pass in my opinion.

Lex Luthor Presentation Announced!

At West Coast Bash - Six Flags Magic Mountain - Saturday, Feb 18th

Tickets on sale: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

Great news everyone! As you may know Six Flags Magic Mountain will be debuting the worlds tallest free fall tower in 2012, and the management team at the park has a great presentation prepared for our West Coast Bash event!

You don't want to miss out and getting all the details for SFMM's latest record breaking thrill machine!

Buy your West Coast Bash tickets before they sell out!

Everything all booked. Hotel, air, and car. Can't wait. This will be my first west coast bash. Went to the east coast bash and the deep south bash last year and had a blast.

I will be getting in on Thursday night. Definitely will be doing Disneyland on Friday. I will be leaving late on Monday. Thinking about Universal Studios on Monday since I haven't seen the new King Kong yet. Wonder if it would be worth it to go for that? Or I can go to San Diego and get some credits I never got.

^^We'd like the event to be smaller than last years 'combined' day that SFMM wanted us to do. Another reason we chose to have a TPR Exclusive day this year!

Awesome...not that I am not against sharing the coaster love, BUT, a TPR Only event is always a good time. Can't wait. 23 days and counting

A water challenge would be AMAZING this year... especially on Sierra Sidewinder. Just putting it out there.

Also I don't know if this is a surprise or not, but will the insanely fun and awesome TPR quest be making it's way back to Knott's this year? I really enjoyed it last year... especially the dude who brought out 5 apple pies when Robb asked for 5 apple products. Damn good times! I'm EXCITED! Bringing 2 people to the mountain who have never been been there before and both are very excited cause I hyped up West Coast Bash like CRAZY! I can't wait!

A water challenge would be AMAZING this year... especially on Sierra Sidewinder. Just putting it out there.

Yes, we know to ask the parks about these kinds of things. After all, we pretty much introduced the water challenge to enthusiast events! (Well, really the credit goes to SFDK!)

Having said that, neither SFMM or Knott's was able to do a water challenge this year, sorry.