TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

Bolded for emphasis.

This doesn't surprise me. I have seen stupid GP comments on every single one of COASTERFORCE's videos. I feel bad for the guy who has to respond to all of their pointless questions/statements.

Serves them right for shooting illegal POVs everywhere they go.

I think COASTERFORCE's videos are taken with permission. Notice they don't put their cameras down when the On-Ride photo comes up and they take the POV videos in the stations, unlike the other illegal videos.

Source

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stupid part is in bold

My vote goes to anything and everything Arrow. They just seem to be too much of maintenance nightmares as time goes on, and aren't necessarily as popular as they used to be. Now, coasters like Magnum, Gemini, and X2 will probably stay for a while, but with coasters like BBW, GASM, and Eagle's Fortress being removed, and Kennywood re-doing phantom's first drop, nothing Arrow is safe, in my opinion.

^And why is that a stupid comment. A lot of Arrow rides have been removed in recent years, whether it be the end of their lifecycle, high maintenance costs or difficulty in finding parts.

Or is your post the "stupid" one because of your reading comprehension problems in thinking the poster is saying that Arrow rides are unsafe?

^^Water coasters are credits for some people, but don't count for others. Whether or not you count it is up to you.

It's kind of like how I refuse to ride kiddie coasters, like the ones where the ride op has to stop it themselves and you have to have a little kid to ride. They are credits but I don't really count them because I'm not a kid height anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is inexcusable even by GP standards. I would assume that there's a general consensus for what a 'wooden roller coaster' is: Chain lift hill, PTC cars, a fairly spread-out layout, and no inversions. Flight of Fear has none of these elements. I would love to have heard the thought process that led them to conclude that a coaster that launches you from a standstill into 4 inversions and an incredibly twisted layout (all in a building not much bigger than a McDonald's PlayPlace) is made of wood.

• 2 weeks later...

^Seriously, you think that is dumb and you follow it up with this.

So if i get a gold flash pass, it dosent come with a wristband, so i can give it to my friend if he wants to do a ride quick, right?
^Yes.

So can someone explain how bad the average Summer Saturday is?

Pardon?

Flash Passes are available for purchase so that they can be used by the specified amount of individuals that you pay for, not buy it for one, use it for many... Why you are suggesting is that he use it illegally?

From SFMM FP Page:

Prices for The Flash Pass vary, depending on level of service, number of riders and day of the week. Regular The Flash Passes are priced from $45.00 for the first person.

Why do you think a group of 6 people can't buy a Flash Pass for 4 and rotate it amongst themsleves based on the ride that group prefers while the other two people in the group might serve as bag holders or just sit out a ride?

Edited by larrygator

Where do I even start with this? (from the Age Restrictins thread)

i don't think there should be a age limit maybe on hunted house the one at universal hollywood i was so scared i ran out of there so fast i think i would of beat anyone in a race i was 11 and riding some every rollercoaster i could. i dont think rollercoaster should but made hunted houses

• 2 weeks later...
I was really interested in the KI Ghost Hunters. Too bad they didn't do segments on rides like Son of Beast or the Beast, which I would've thought would be really cool.

OH C'MON I JUST FOUND THIS!!!! I LIKED IT! (Wait, I lied)

That reminds me of a ride operator on Medusa (SFDK) who said it had sand-filled track when I said it had sand-filled supports. Seriously, how can you put sand in track?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't several B&M's have sand filled tracks?

I finally got on this thread, many TPR members feel this is an acheivement.

I was really interested in the KI Ghost Hunters. Too bad they didn't do segments on rides like Son of Beast or the Beast, which I would've thought would be really cool.

OH C'MON I JUST FOUND THIS!!!! I LIKED IT! (Wait, I lied)

I don't think it's good on posting your own comments on this page.