After flying back from Orlando, the following weekend I headed out for the last day of Texas State Fair. I met up with my sister and hopped on the DART in Plano that took us straight to Fair Park. While I won't put you to sleep with much commentary here, I will say the following:
1. It doesn't look like a fair at all, it looks more like a permanent attraction.
2. Many unique rides not commonly found in the U.S.
3. Fair Park has tons of Art Deco, so if you are into that sort of thing, you will LOVE this place!
4. A new permanent 500 foot observation tower is coming next year.
5. In the summer of 2013 they plan to open a Summer Midway
6. Two Part Report.