TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Official" TPR Returns To Asia Ongoing TR!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be fun to ride coasters in the snow! 8)

Oh, well....just gives us something to come back to during out trip next year!

Shouldn't that be a group trip!

Maybe, we'll see.....

--Robb "Elissa and I still gotta do a few trips on our own too, you know!" Alvey

You give 'em an inch...

Great shots guys. How was the big rollerskater at the Sanrio park, anyway? It looked rather odd. O.o

Mario Kart in the arcades?!?!? Why don't we have that!

Actually Robb, I recently saw that in the Stararcade at DLR. I didn't play it because I ran out of money spending it on food!

Wow, only Vekoma credits. That sucks. Nice pics, can't wait for tommorow's!

---Brent 8)

*is going to DLR in February*

....you know you can play as Pac-Man, right? Mario Kart Arcade GP craps on both MK:DD and MKDS... sadly.

Oh, Robb, get this: YOU GUYS MISSED A CREDIT!

Yeah! There's a new coaster opening in downtown Tokyo in January... ON A ROOFTOP! It's an INTAMIN HALF-PIPE, and... just see for yourself! It's opening on top of Don Quijote, the deparment store!

Rooftop rollercoaster

150415509_Picture10-3.jpg.4c3e5698397ee03f9d7068f2d994f569.jpg

Ha! You guys missed a healthy Intamin credit... on a rooftop!

I actually read somewhere while Googling the subject just now (:p) that they're making it quieter and reopening in January.

Here's hoping that happens. It's in the middle of a city on a roof, what more do these people want? Isn't there a lot of noise in the city already?

"Oh, I'm annoyed by the sound of cars, can you please stop making them?"

Oh, Robb, get this: YOU GUYS MISSED A CREDIT!

Yeah! There's a new coaster opening in downtown Tokyo in January... ON A ROOFTOP! It's an INTAMIN HALF-PIPE, and... just see for yourself! It's opening on top of Don Quijote, the deparment store!

We didn't miss this. We knew about this ride. We'll hit it on the next trip.

--Robb "There's probably another hundred credits in Japan we're not hitting too." Alvey

Yo dudes...

Glad to see you're having a great time over there without me!! Work has sucked this week... you have NO idea how much I wish that I could be there with you guys!

Keep the TR's/pics coming... I won't always post, but I'm keeping up with your escapades every day or two as time permits!

I miss Japan so much!!

-Dan "Bring me back a Rabbit Burger!" Angona

Figured I should chime in real fast:

- The Trip is awesome!!!

- A lot of times when you come away really loving a place, then you go back and it's not 'quite' as cool as you remember...this is NOT the case. Japan is everything I remembered and more! We're discovering more and more great stuff everyday.

- Again, it's really not about the parks and coasters being 'amazing', more so the amazing experiences going to all of these crazy places. A lot of people think we're crazy for going to Japan 'just for coasters', but we're getting much more off the beaten track and seeing more of the country than any normal tourist!

- Food, I've tried some 'real asian food'...I'm glad there are a lot of McDonalds and Mister Donuts' in this country!

- Dan, there is no more AMBITIOUS JAPAN!!! it's really sad, they have some new stupid logo now. Also 5 Chicken Tikka has been replaces with 10 Yakitori chicken, and 10 yakitory beef sticks!

- Coca cola tastes better here, there is still no diet soda.

- Ok, going to bed now because we have a bunch of crazy days coming up.

Thanks for checking in on us everyone!

Yo dudes...

Glad to see you're having a great time over there without me!! Work has sucked this week... you have NO idea how much I wish that I could be there with you guys!

Keep the TR's/pics coming... I won't always post, but I'm keeping up with your escapades every day or two as time permits!

I miss Japan so much!!

-Dan "Bring me back a Rabbit Burger!" Angona

OMG :shock: Dan's First Post here! Took your current trip to flush him out, huh? (j/k Dan).

Trip is looking great guys. Hello Kitty Land looks great. Japan looks great! I do hope you are taking note of these places, and how things might work out with a busload of us'n youse, heh heh. In the not-too-distant future.