TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PortAventura Discussion Thread

on the dragon khan was nice the views of the area around the park , like beaches and Tarrangona, i cant imaging next year how can be the new point of views on the top of the new coaster ! Great !

with the new hyper the park rise up of level . was really few have in Europe only Silver Star,

I don't think I've ever seen so many pictures of the same footers over and over again.

Have you seen the Canada's Wonderland thread or Hersheypark thread, or the Dollywood thread? Young enthusiasts love dirt and footers.

Edited by larrygator

Have you seen the Canada's Wonderland thread or Hersheypark thread, or the Dollywood thread? Young enthusiasts love dirt and footers.

Dirt? Pee-shaw. It's all about the rebar!

Más noticias / More news:

En castellano:

Siki, en Pafans.com: ''Acaban de llegar a la explanada de la obra las primeras vías. Azules.''

Ocean83, en PA-COMMUNITY: "Ya estan los de RCS, que son los que van a montar todas las piezas de la montaña rusa que vayan llegando."

Ramón, en PA-COMMUNITY: "Las vias son de color verde ya han llegado los tramos de la estacion y frenos, cada dia estan llegando piezas. Una de las gruas esta para verificar el track d DK y la semanA q viene tienen intenciones d empezar a pintar DK"

Ocean83, en PA-COMMUNITY: "Si, la conclusion es que (las vías) deben ser turquesa: http://www.oficnology.com/WebRoot/StoreLES/Shops/62808187/4CEF/7F40/DF98/ADCC/B34C/C0A8/29BB/5384/turquesa.jpg"

In english via GOOGLE TRANSLATOR:

Siki, in Pafans.com:''They've just arrived at the esplanade of the work the first routes. Blue.''

Ocean83 in PA-COMMUNITY: "We are the RCS, which are going to assemble all the pieces of the roller coaster they arrive."

Ramon, in PA-COMMUNITY: "The ways are green segments have already reached the station and brake parts are arriving every day. One of the cranes is to verify the track d DK and q is the week they intend to d DK start painting "

Ocean83 in PA-COMMUNITY: "If the conclusion is that (the track) should be turquoise: http://www.oficnology.com/WebRoot/StoreLES/Shops/62808187/4CEF/7F40/DF98/ADCC/B34C/C0A8/29BB/5384/turquesa.jpg

RCS have already installed their camp and equipment to start vertical construction.

Different sources from trusted people working at the park have confirmed that track is, in fact, in the park. Pieces of track are turquoise blue. Up we go!

I do not speak Spanish but I tried to decipher what was written on the site all the pics come from, and in someone's comment, I THINK I have understood that they're going to paint Khan this week while they're at it with the cranes. Can anyone who is familiar with this language confirm ? (German / French / Dutch = ok but I can only say crude dirty things in Spanish lol)