TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official West Coast Bash 2011 Thread - SFMM & KBF

**THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A WEST COAST BASH 2011 T-SHIRT IS FRIDAY, MARCH 4th**

If you are interested in getting a T-Shirt for this years WCB event, you MUST have placed your ticket order or T-Shirt order by Friday, March 4th. There will be NO EXTENSIONS!

thumb_wcb_shirt_design.jpg

Order here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in… MORE ERT!

SFMM has expanded the evening ERT at West Coast Bash on March 19th! 12 amazing coasters will be open! The new line-up:

9:00 p.m.: Gold Rusher, Revolution, Colossus, Viper, Riddler’s Revenge, Déjà vu, Goliath, Apocalypse, Tatsu,

9:30 p.m.: Batman The Ride, Scream, and X2.

X2 will stay open until 11:30 p.m.!

And there is more to come… We have a few special surprises planned for the evening ERT. You do not want to miss the Q&A session in Magic Moments Theater that will start at 3:30 p.m. or as soon as the group photo is complete!

The ride schedule is subject to change without notice. All rides are subject to availability.

NOTE! FRIDAY MARCH 4TH IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY YOUR WCB T-SHIRT! Order your tickets here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Was just staring at my March calendar, thinking to myself "Is it West Coast Bash yet?" and I was excited thinking about that special day of March 19th.

...then this post popped up...

All I can say is I jumped out of my skin!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR WCB!!!!

I noticed this on the Events page at SFMM:

Coaster Enthusiast Day Seasonal 3/19

Are you addicted to “The Roller Coaster Rush?” Join us at Six Flags Magic Mountain on Saturday, March 19, 2011 for Coaster Enthusiast Day. Exclusive Early Rider Time (ERT) starts at 8:30am and the ticket includes Park Admission, two meals, free parking, PLUS MORE! Limited quantity available. Call (661) 255-4806 for details.

^ I think it was discussed a few pages back, or it was discussed in the official SFMM thread.

It won't affect attendance that much - how many enthusiasts are out there (in the area) that are not already going to WCB?

Also, how many members of the GP actually check SFMM's website calendar of events?

TPR's events are beyond amazing - even if you were to cut the ERT coaster count in half, and add about 100 more people (compared to last year), you'd still get more than enough rides on the big coasters. Nothing to fret over.

One thing I did just notice though - it's only listing morning ERT for the SFMM-sponsored event - I'm guessing they won't have any nighttime ERT?

Yeah, this has been discussed to death already. That event will not have any serious effect on WCB, SFMM wouldn't let that happen considering everything else they're doing to make WCB so amazing this year!

*Wonders if I should put this post in bold so that this doesn't crop again...*

Also, currently hoping like hell that I can make it this year.