Skycoastin' I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool's 2012 Season Extravaganza!!

Verbolten and Jen's 300th credit! Page 20!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Re: Skycoastin' I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool's 2012 Season Extravaganza!!

Postby chadster » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 am

Skycoastin I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool wrote:Oh! And I just want to thank the members of TPR's stalker page on facebook for giving my trip report a couple more hits. Thanks, losers! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You actually look at the page?!?!

Five babies drowned in a fire

Re: Skycoastin' I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool's 2012 Season Extravaganza!!

Postby Skycoastin Steve » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 am

^It's a running commentary on how pathetic the human race can be, I'm actually fascinated by that group. :lol:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 am

^Those people over there are absolutely insane, it's pathetic really.

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:30 am

What people? :wink: :wink:
Last edited by BeemerBoy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:53 am.
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby coasterbear30 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:33 am

There's TPR stalker people?

Former captain of the Arrow bus.

Postby Erik Johnson » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

I agree that the front row left side is the best seat on the ride. Just make sure you sit on the very end.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 am

^I guess I'm in the minority here but I preferred he back row on Wild Eagle. I only got one ride in the front and the unobstructed views were amazing but the back row felt a lot more forceful to me and the air time on the first drop in the back was great. I also loved sitting in the back row and seeing the rest of the train in front of you navigate the course, it really gives you a chance to appreciate how massive the trains are and just looks awesome.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby warlord » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 am

Hey, why all the hate on people from Tennessee. Not all of us are dumb rednecks.. Chattanooga, TN for the win baby!

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:15 am

warlord wrote:Hey, why all the hate on people from Tennessee.

I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool and Jen are Gators, as am I. nuff said!!!!
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby warlord » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:20 am

larrygator wrote:
warlord wrote:Hey, why all the hate on people from Tennessee.

I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVe and pretend I'm being cool and Jen are Gators, as am I. nuff said!!!!

That's cool I'm just going to go cruise around on my 30 Mbps FIOS internet connection- That is the slowest speed too it goes up to 1 Gbps Chattanooga FTW!

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive