Erik & Misty's Smoky Mountain Adventures

Dollywood, Mini Golf, & What Have You
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Permanent Tourist

Postby Electerik » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Misty and I would like to thank everyone for your kind words and encouragement. Except for Larry. (But he can make it up to us by finding a way to link to this thread in the park index. :P)

We've made it to Florida, but not Orlando yet. We're in St. Augustine, doing...well...exactly what you'd expect us to be doing.

Thanks again. And feel free to keep talking about how great we are.
Erik Allen Elness

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 am

Good luck with everything Erik! And thanks for an AWESOME contribution to the website.

I hope you guys continue the tradition with some of the interesting places in Orlando.

--Robb

East Coast Wes don't smell, honest.

Postby bgwfreak777 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Very nice end to the Photo TR. Good use of Rocky Top as well.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Ethan! » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Aw............. I should have commented more, but aside from that, this thread was GREAT! It was funny and informative! (I used it as a guide for planning my rocky mountians trip)

P.S. The rocky top bit was a great end to the (*epic*) thread...

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby disneyland255 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Electerik wrote:^ I had an Eastern Painted Turtle when I was a kid. Very similar, obviously. Eventually, she gave him to a lady that ran some kind of turtle house. He's still alive, I believe. Don't let your kids bring home turtles!

Turtle House? Is that anything like the Bunny Ranch out here in NV? :b

I've just spent the last 2 1/2 hours going from through evey page of this thread. We are currently looking at making a trip out to Tennessee because of this thread! You guys have spent so much time putting all this together and it was absolutely fantastic. Thank you! We can't wait to visit Tennessee!

Permanent Tourist

Postby Electerik » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:07 pm

disneyland255 wrote:I've just spent the last 2 1/2 hours going from through evey page of this thread. We are currently looking at making a trip out to Tennessee because of this thread! You guys have spent so much time putting all this together and it was absolutely fantastic. Thank you! We can't wait to visit Tennessee!

Hey, thanks. That's some dedication right there. I've never even gone through the thread in one sitting. :P

And yes, the Turtle House is exactly like the Bunny Ranch, except you have sex with turtles instead of rabbits.

BrownStreak: Sorry I missed your post originally, but I just sent you a PM.

brilinjo
: You will always be "Poster of the Week" to me.

Emiroo: Great idea for the Orlando thread name: "Erik & Misty's Wang Adventures!"

Robb & co: Yay! We made the front page (again)!

Haven't been on much, as we've been too busy settling in in Florida. But thanks again, everyone. You guys are the best!
Erik Allen Elness

I eat 10,000 rancid testicles for breakfast.

Postby monkeyoverlord71 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Erik, Misty, I love you both.
Official Big Mike Cheerleader!!!
PHOTOGRAPHY!!! http://martin-a-cumming.deviantart.com/

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive