Photo TR: Six Flags Over Georgia

And Georgia Aquarium photos on page 4.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
6, 8 Who do we appreciate?!?!?!

Postby 24 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:52 pm

I actually remember going there. Nice pictures! That aquarium has the largest fish tank I've ever seen.

Permanent Tourist

Postby Electerik » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:30 am

^^ Yeah, aquariums are really tough: darkness, glass, water, and movement. It was more my SFOG photos that I was unhappy with. But not the ones I posted. I would have liked to have posted more, but most just weren't up to snuff. So perhaps instead of saying that my next one would be better, I should have said it will be longer. :P

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words, everyone. =)

Lenaapple1974 wrote:Now, when you go on rides, what do you do with your camera? I am scared to bring my good one (Nikon D40X) because I dont want it to get stolen while I am on the rides.

I stick with small cameras that I can keep in my pocket. I know a lot of people that leave their cameras in the car, then go back and get them for a "photo taking tour," but I prefer spontaneity and the ability to keep my camera with me at all times. So I'll probably never upgrade to a DSLR.

And no, I didn't get the slide credit. I'm too old, apparently. :P
Erik Allen Elness

Previous

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive